This report studies the Enhanced Gas Recovery Market with many aspects of the industry like the market size, market status, market trends and forecast, the report also provides brief information of the competitors and the specific growth opportunities with key market drivers. Find the complete Enhanced Gas Recovery Market analysis segmented by companies, region, type and applications in the report.
Enhanced Gas Recovery is similar to enhanced oil recovery except the focus is on recovering natural gas, condensates and natural gas liquids using technologies such as waterflooding, fracturing, gas injection such as co2 injection, etc. to increase natural gas production from reservoirs.
Scope of the Report:
This report studies the Enhanced Gas Recovery market status and outlook of Global and major regions, from angles of players, countries, product types and end industries; this report analyzes the top players in global market, and splits the Enhanced Gas Recovery market by product type and applications/end industries.
As the energy requirements escalates across the world due to growing population and rapid urbanization, it has become imperative to make the most out of the existing resources.
The global Enhanced Gas Recovery market is valued at 7250 million USD in 2017 and is expected to reach 10100 million USD by the end of 2023, growing at a CAGR of 5.7% between 2017 and 2023.
The Asia-Pacific will occupy for more market share in following years, especially in China, also fast growing India and Southeast Asia regions.
North America, especially The United States, will still play an important role which cannot be ignored. Any changes from United States might affect the development trend of Enhanced Gas Recovery.
Enhanced Gas Recovery Market continues to evolve and expand in terms of the number of companies, products, and applications that illustrates the growth perspectives. The report also covers the list of Product range and Applications with SWOT analysis, CAGR value, further adding the essential business analytics. Enhanced Gas Recovery Market research analysis identifies the latest trends and primary factors responsible for market growth enabling the Organizations to flourish with much exposure to the markets.
Market Segment by Companies, this report covers: Linde Group, Dow Chemical, Praxair, Abu Dhabi National Oil, Tiorco, NALCO Energy Services
Market segment by Regions/Countries, this report covers
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze global Enhanced Gas Recovery status, future forecast, growth opportunity, key market and key players.
- To present the Enhanced Gas Recovery development in United States, Europe and China.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their development plan and strategies.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by product type, market and key regions.
Key Developments in the Enhanced Gas Recovery Market
- To describe Enhanced Gas Recovery Introduction, product type and application, market overview, market analysis by countries, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- To analyze the manufacturers of Enhanced Gas Recovery, with profile, main business, news, sales, price, revenue and market share in 2017 and 2019;
- To display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers in Global, with sales, revenue and market share in 2017 and 2019;
- To show the market by type and application, with sales, price, revenue, market share and growth rate by type and application, from 2014 to 2019;
- To analyze the key countries by manufacturers, Type and Application, covering North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle-East and South America, with sales, revenue and market share by manufacturers, types and applications;
- Enhanced Gas Recovery market forecast, by countries, type and application, with sales, price, revenue and growth rate forecast, from 2019 to 2023;
- To analyze the manufacturing cost, key raw materials and manufacturing process etc.
- To analyze the industrial chain, sourcing strategy and downstream end users (buyers);
- To describe Enhanced Gas Recovery sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers etc.
- To describe Enhanced Gas Recovery Research Findings and Conclusion, Appendix, methodology and data source
The Enhanced Gas Recovery Market research report completely covers the vital statistics of the capacity, production, value, cost/profit, supply/demand import/export, further divided by company and country, and by application/type for best possible updated data representation in the figures, tables, pie chart, and graphs. These data representations provide predictive data regarding the future estimations for convincing market growth. The detailed and comprehensive knowledge about our publishers makes us out of the box in case of market analysis.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Enhanced Gas Recovery are as follows:
- History Year: 2014-2017
- Base Year: 2017
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2023
This report includes the estimation of market size for value (million USD) and volume (M Units). Both top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate and validate the market size of Enhanced Gas Recovery market, to estimate the size of various other dependent submarkets in the overall market. Key players in the market have been identified through secondary research, and their market shares have been determined through primary and secondary research. All percentage shares, splits, and breakdowns have been determined using secondary sources and verified primary sources.
Table of Contents
- Section 1 Report Overview
- Section 2 Global Growth Trends
- Section 3 Market Share by Key Players
- Section 4 Breakdown Data by Type and Application
- Section 5 United States Enhanced Gas Recovery Market Size (2014-2019)
- Section 6 Europe Enhanced Gas Recovery Market Size (2014-2019)
- Section 7 China Enhanced Gas Recovery Market Size (2014-2019)
- Section 8 Japan Enhanced Gas Recovery Market Size (2014-2019)
- Section 9 Southeast Asia Enhanced Gas Recovery Market Size (2014-2019)
- Section 10 India Enhanced Gas Recovery Market Size (2014-2019)
- Section 11 Central & South America Enhanced Gas Recovery Market Size (2014-2019)
- Section 12 International Players Profiles
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2023 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Market research is the new buzzword in the market, which helps in understanding the market potential of any product in the market. Reports And Markets is not just another company in this domain but is a part of a veteran group called Algoro Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. It offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for a wide range of sectors both for the government and private agencies all across the world.
Manager – Partner Relations & International Marketing
Ph: +1-352-353-0818 (US)