DelveInsight launched its new report on Alopecia Areata – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030
DelveInsight’s “Alopecia Areata Market” report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Alopecia Areata, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Alopecia Areata market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
Alopecia Areata (AA) is a common autoimmune skin disease, which causes hair loss on the scalp, face, and at times on other areas of the body. The affected hair follicles are attacked by a person’s immune system (white blood cells), which results in seizing of the hair growth stage. Hair follicles remain alive, and hair can regrow at any time in Alopecia Areata. Alopecia Areata usually begins with one or more patches which may be small, round, smooth on the scalp that can progress to total scalp hair loss or complete body hair loss. Genetic predisposition and environmental factors increase the chances of developing Alopecia Areata.
People who develop Alopecia Areata can be of any age group, both sexes and all ethnic groups. It often first appears during childhood and can be different for people who develop it. This autoimmune disorder is quite common yet challenging and capricious disease.
Alopecia areata can cause different types of hair loss. Each of these types has a different name:
- Alopecia areata (hair loss in patches)
- Alopecia totalis (lose all hair on the scalp)
- Alopecia universalis (lose all hair on the body)
Alopecia Areata affects males and females equally.
The key fact of the report:
“Alopecia Areata affects approximately two per cent of the general population at some point during their lifetime.”
Request for sample pages: https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/alopecia-areata-market
Key benefits of the report:
1. Alopecia Areata market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Alopecia Areata epidemiology and Alopecia Areata market in the 7 MM (the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
2. Alopecia Areata market report provides insights on the current and emerging therapies.
3. Alopecia Areata market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7 MM.
4. Alopecia Areata market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Alopecia Areata market.
“Alopecia Areata patients experience their first onset by age 40 years in 82.6–88% of patients and by age 20 years in 40.2% of patients.”
Key pharma players involved in Alopecia Areata market:
2. LEO Pharma
3. Legacy Healthcare SA
4. Aclaris Therapeutics
5. Concert Pharmaceuticals
6. Energenesis Biomedical
The launch of emerging therapies that will significantly impact the Alopecia Areata market during the study period (2017–2028) are:-
1. PF-06651600 and PF-06700841
Table of contents:
- Report Introduction
2. Alopecia Areata Market Overview at a Glance
3. Alopecia Areata Disease Background and Overview
4. Alopecia Areata Epidemiology and Patient Population
5. Alopecia Areata Country- Wise Epidemiology
5.1. United States
5.2.1. Assumptions and Rationale
5.2.6. United Kingdom
6. Alopecia Areata Treatments & Medical Practices
7. Alopecia Areata Emerging Therapies
7.1. Key Cross Competition
7.2. LH-8/ Charite: Legacy Healthcare SA
7.3. PF – 06651600: Pfizer
7.4. ATI50002: Aclaris Therapeutics
8. Alopecia Areata Market Size
9. 7MM Alopecia Areata Country-Wise Market Analysis
9.1. United States Market Size
9.2. Germany Market Size
9.3. France Market Size
9.4. United Kingdom Market Size
9.5. Spain Market Size
9.6. Italy Market Size
9.7. Japan Market Size
10. Alopecia Areata Report Methodology
11. DelveInsight Capabilities
13. About DelveInsight