(Albany, NY) DelveInsight launched its new report on Ataxia Telangiectasia (AT) – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030
DelveInsight’s “Ataxia Telangiectasia (AT) – Market” report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Ataxia Telangiectasia (AT), historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Ataxia Telangiectasia (AT) market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
Ataxia-Telangiectasia (A-T) is a rare inherited disorder that affects the nervous system, immune system, and other body systems. This disorder is characterized by progressive difficulty in coordinating movements (ataxia) beginning in early childhood, usually before age 5. Affected individuals tend to have a high amount of a protein called alpha-fetoprotein (AFP) in their blood. It is categorized as a Typical (childhood-onset) and Atypical (adult-onset).
Mutations in the Ataxia-Telangiectasia mutated kinase (ATM) gene cause ataxia-telangiectasia. The ATM gene provides instructions for making a protein that helps control cell division and is involved in DNA repair. This protein plays an important role in the normal development and activity of several body systems, including the nervous system and immune system. Without this protein, cells become unstable and eventually die. Cells in the part of the brain involved in coordinating movements (the cerebellum) are particularly affected by the loss of the ATM protein.
Affected children typically develop difficulty in walking, problems with balance and hand coordination, involuntary jerking movements (chorea), muscle twitches (myoclonus), and disturbances in nerve function (neuropathy). Its prevalence is same in both male and female.
Some of the key facts of the report:
1. Ataxia Telangiectasia occurs in 1 in 40,000–100,000 people worldwide.
2. Males and females are affected in equal numbers. In the United States, the prevalence is approximately 1 in 40,000–100,000 live births.
3. In the United States, about one per cent of the population is a carrier of a mutation in the Ataxia Telangiectasia mutated kinase (ATM) gene.
4. The average Ataxia Telangiectasia prevalence is 1 per 100,000 children. The most reliable estimates for the number of people with Ataxia Telangiectasia, in the UK at least are 3 per million.
Request for sample pages: https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/ataxia-telangiectasia-at-market
Key benefits of the report:
1. Ataxia Telangiectasia market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Ataxia Telangiectasia epidemiology and Ataxia Telangiectasia market in the 7 MM (the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
2. Ataxia Telangiectasia market report provides insights on the current and emerging therapies.
3. Ataxia Telangiectasia market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7 MM.
4. Ataxia Telangiectasia market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Ataxia Telangiectasia market.
The key players in Ataxia Telangiectasia market are:
The launch of the emerging therapies is expected to significantly impact Ataxia Telangiectasia treatment scenario in the upcoming years:-
1. EryDex System
Table of contents:
1. Report Introduction
2. Ataxia Telangiectasia Market Overview at a Glance
3. Ataxia Telangiectasia Executive Summary
4. Ataxia Telangiectasia SWOT
5. Ataxia Telangiectasia Disease Background and Overview
6. Ataxia Telangiectasia Epidemiology and Patient Population
6.1. Assumptions and Rationale
6.2. 7MM Prevalent cases of Ataxia Telangiectasia (2017–2030)
6.3. Diagnosed Cases of Ataxia Telangiectasia (2017–2030)
6.4. Treatable Cases of Ataxia Telangiectasia (2017–2030)
6.5. Ataxia Telangiectasia Country- Wise Epidemiology
6.6. United States
6.8. Assumptions and Rationale
6.13. United Kingdom
7. Ataxia Telangiectasia Current Therapies
8. Ataxia Telangiectasia Emerging Therapies
9. Key Cross Competition
9.1. EryDex System: EryDel
9.2. IB1001: IntraBio
10. Ataxia Telangiectasia Market Size
11. 7MM Ataxia Telangiectasia Country-Wise Market Analysis
12. United States Market Size
13. Germany Market Size
14. France Market Size
15. United Kingdom Market Size
16. Spain Market Size
17. Italy Market Size
18. Japan Market Size
19. Market Drivers
20. Market Barriers
21. Ataxia Telangiectasia Report Methodology
22. DelveInsight Capabilities
24. About DelveInsight