(Albany, NY) DelveInsight launched its new report on Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma (ACC) – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030.
DelveInsight’s “Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma (ACC) – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030” report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma (ACC), historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma (ACC) market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
According to the Oral Cancer Foundation, Adenoid cystic carcinoma (ACC) is a form of malignant neoplasm that arises within secretory glands, most commonly the major and minor salivary glands of the head and neck. Other sites of origin include the trachea, lacrimal gland, breast, skin, and vulva.
It is commonly considered to be a salivary gland tumor and grouped with other oral cancers in statistical studies since it occurs predominantly in that area. The oral area includes the major and minor salivary glands, roof of mouth (palate), floor of mouth, gums, tongue, pharynx and lips. Though it is often considered to be a salivary gland tumor, ACC actually occurs in the broader grouping of all types of secretory glands (glands that secrete fluids) including tear glands, sweat glands, mucus and excretory glands.
The exact underlying cause of adenoid cystic carcinoma is unknown. Researchers speculate that genetic and immunologic abnormalities, environmental factors (exposure to ultraviolet rays, certain chemicals, and ionizing radiation), diet, stress, and other factors may play contributing roles in causing specific types of cancer.
The key facts of the report:
1. Adenoid cystic carcinoma has a global incidence of 3 to 4.5 cases per million per year.
2. Adenoid cystic carcinoma of the salivary glands, the most common form of the disease, is thought to account for approximately 25 percent of malignant salivary gland tumors.
Key benefits of the report:
1. Adenoid cystic carcinoma market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Adenoid cystic carcinoma epidemiology and Adenoid cystic carcinoma market in the 7 MM (United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
2. Adenoid cystic carcinoma market report provides insights on the current and emerging therapies.
3. Adenoid cystic carcinoma market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7 MM.
4. Adenoid cystic carcinoma market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Adenoid cystic carcinoma market.
Request for free sample pages: https://www.delveinsight.com/public/sample-request/adenoid-cystic-carcinoma-acc-market
The key players in Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma market are:
3. Oncology Venture
4. Cellestia Biotech
The launch of the emerging therapies is expected to significantly impact Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma treatment scenario in the upcoming years:-
Table of contents:
- Report Introduction
2. Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma Market Overview at a Glance
3. Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma Disease Background and Overview
4. Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma Epidemiology and Patient Population
5. Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma Country- Wise Epidemiology
5.1. United States
6. Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma Treatment & Medical Practices
7. Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma Emerging Therapies
7.1. Key Cross Competition
7.2. CB-103:Cellestia Biotech
7.4. Dovitinib: Oncology Venture
8. Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma Market Size
9. 7MM Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma Country-Wise Market Analysis
9.1. United States
9.4. United Kingdom
10. Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma Report Methodology
11. DelveInsight Capabilities
13. About DelveInsight
Click here for a free sample report: https://www.delveinsight.com/public/sample-request/adenoid-cystic-carcinoma-acc-market