Global automatic fire sprinklers market was valued at USD 525.3 million in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 11.26 billion by 2026, expanding at a CAGR of around 11.2% during the forecast period, 2020–2026. Automatic fire sprinkler contains a water supply system which helps in providing required pressure and flow to water distribution piping system where the connection of fire sprinklers is established.
Market Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, and Trends:
- Increasing awareness regarding fire safety issues by government such as NFPAs Learn not to burn and Risk Watch are anticipated to drive the global automatic fire sprinklers market.
- Protection of life and property, reduction in risk of damage, and increase in investments across organizations to protect employees and infrastructure from fire are the driving factors bolstering the growth of the market.
- High initial cost of retrofitting automatic fire sprinkler systems in the present buildings are the restraining factors which are acting as a roadblock in the growth of the market
- Numerous technological advancements including integrated voice evacuation and messaging systems are set to create lucrative opportunities for the market.
- Rising adoption in construction of office spaces, shopping malls, airports, parking spaces, and airports and capacity expansion projects is set to overcome the challenges posed in the market.
Major companies in the global automatic fire sprinklers market include APi Group, Cosco Fire Protection, Tyco International, Adams Fire Protection, Heiser Logistics, Vfp Fire Systems, American Fire Technologies, Viking Group, Kaufman Fire Protection Systems, and Grundfos. The market is mostly consolidated with heavy market share taken by dominating players.
The global automatic fire sprinklers market has been segmented on the basis of
- Wet Fire Sprinklers
- Dry Fire Sprinklers
- Deluge Fire Sprinklers
- Preaction Fire Sprinklers
- Oil, Gas and mining
- Industrial and Manufacturing
- Energy and Power
- Transport and Logistics
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Why Choose Us:
- We offer industry-leading critical reports with accurate insights into the future of the market.
- Our reports have been evaluated by some industry experts in the market, thus making them beneficial for the company’s to maximize their return on investments.
- We provide a comprehensive pictorial representation of the information, strategic recommendations, outcomes of the analytical tools to offer an elaborate landscape, highlighting the key market players. This detailed assessment of the market will help the company increase efficiency.
- The demand and supply dynamics offered in the report give a 360 degree view of the market.
- Our report helps readers decipher the current and future constraints in the Automatic Fire Sprinklers Market, and help them formulate optimum business strategies to maximize growth in the market.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Assumptions and Acronyms Used
- Research Methodology
- Automatic Fire Sprinklers Market Overview
- Global Automatic Fire Sprinklers Market Analysis and Forecast by Type
- Global Automatic Fire Sprinklers Market Analysis and Forecast by Application
- Global Automatic Fire Sprinklers Market Analysis and Forecast by Sales Channel
- Global Automatic Fire Sprinklers Market Analysis and Forecast by Region
- North Automatic Fire Sprinklers Market Analysis and Forecast
- Latin Automatic Fire Sprinklers Market Analysis and Forecast
- Europe Automatic Fire Sprinklers Market Analysis and Forecast
- Asia Pacific Automatic Fire Sprinklers Market Analysis and Forecast
- Middle East & Africa Automatic Fire Sprinklers Market Analysis and Forecast
- Competition Landscape
DATAINTELO has set its benchmark in the market research industry by providing syndicated and customized research report to the clients. The database of the company is updated on a daily basis to prompt the clients with the latest trends and in-depth analysis of the industry. Our pool of database contains various industry verticals that include: IT & Telecom, Food Beverage, Automotive, Healthcare, Chemicals and Energy, Consumer foods, Food and beverages, and many more. Each and every report goes through the proper research methodology, validated from the professionals and analysts to ensure the eminent quality reports.
Name: Alex Mathews
Address: 500 East E Street, Ontario,CA 91764, US.
Phone No: US: +1 909 545 6473 | IND: +91–7000061386
Email: [email protected]