Global laser projection market was valued at USD 4.57 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 10.53 billion by 2026, expanding at a CAGR of around 18.2% during the forecast period, 2020–2026. Laser projectors create an image by reflecting light through a small transparent lens.
Market Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, and Trends:
- Rising adoption of laser projection technology in various applications and significant advantages over traditional lamp projectors are the driving factors bolstering the growth of the market.
- High initial cost of laser projectors and high-lumen projectors are the restraining factors which can hinder the growth of the market.
- Surging demand for various applications of laser projectors for high-brightness projectors is set to create lucrative opportunities for the laser projection market.
- Operation challenges for low-end models including rainbow effect and light leakage during projection are likely to hamper the growth of the market.
Major companies in the global laser projection market include Panasonic Corporation (Japan), Sony Corporation (Japan), Seiko Epson Corporation (Japan), Barco NV (Belgium), NEC Display Solutions (Japan), BenQ Corporation (Taiwan), Casio Computer Co., Ltd. (Japan), Delta Electronics Industry Co., Ltd. (Taiwan), Optoma Corporation (US), and Ricoh Company, Ltd. (Japan), Canon Inc. (Japan), Christie Digital Systems (US), Digital Projection (UK), Dell (US), FARO Technologies, Inc. (US), Hitachi Digital Media Group (UK), LAP GmbH Laser Applikationen (Germany), LG (South Korea), ViewSonic Corporation (US), and Xiaomi Inc. (China). The market is highly fragmented with a large number of competitors having cut throat competition.
The global laser projection market has been segmented on the basis of
- Laser Projector
- CAD Laser Projection System
- Laser Phosphor
- RGB Laser
- Laser Diode
- Public Places
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Why Choose Us:
- We offer industry-leading critical reports with accurate insights into the future of the market.
- Our reports have been evaluated by some industry experts in the market, thus making them beneficial for the company’s to maximize their return on investments.
- We provide a comprehensive pictorial representation of the information, strategic recommendations, outcomes of the analytical tools to offer an elaborate landscape, highlighting the key market players. This detailed assessment of the market will help the company increase efficiency.
- The demand and supply dynamics offered in the report give a 360 degree view of the market.
- Our report helps readers decipher the current and future constraints in the Laser Projection Market, and help them formulate optimum business strategies to maximize growth in the market.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Assumptions and Acronyms Used
- Research Methodology
- Laser Projection Market Overview
- Global Laser Projection Market Analysis and Forecast by Type
- Global Laser Projection Market Analysis and Forecast by Application
- Global Laser Projection Market Analysis and Forecast by Sales Channel
- Global Laser Projection Market Analysis and Forecast by Region
- North Laser Projection Market Analysis and Forecast
- Latin Laser Projection Market Analysis and Forecast
- Europe Laser Projection Market Analysis and Forecast
- Asia Pacific Laser Projection Market Analysis and Forecast
- Middle East & Africa Laser Projection Market Analysis and Forecast
- Competition Landscape
DATAINTELO has set its benchmark in the market research industry by providing syndicated and customized research report to the clients. The database of the company is updated on a daily basis to prompt the clients with the latest trends and in-depth analysis of the industry. Our pool of database contains various industry verticals that include: IT & Telecom, Food Beverage, Automotive, Healthcare, Chemicals and Energy, Consumer foods, Food and beverages, and many more. Each and every report goes through the proper research methodology, validated from the professionals and analysts to ensure the eminent quality reports.
Name: Alex Mathews
Address: 500 East E Street, Ontario,CA 91764, US.
Phone No: US: +1 909 545 6473 | IND: +91–7000061386
Email: [email protected]