Global semiconductor silicon wafer market was valued at USD 9.85 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 13.64 billion by 2026, expanding at a CAGR of around 6.18% during the forecast period, 2020–2026. Silicon semiconductor is an integral component of numerous microelectronic devices and is emerging as building blocks of latest technology.
Market Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, and Trends:
- The introduction of 5G technology has been a major driving force which is expected to bolster the sales of 5G smartphones.
- Innovative strategies have helped the market in building high-end precision manufacturing capabilities by giving priority to semiconductors in the emerging economies.
- The adoption of IoT has transformed the market with connectivity concept being initiated by key technology peers is helping in bridging the gap between consumer concerns and device capability.
- Heavy criticism for the industry regarding environmental concerns is a restraining factor which can hinder the growth of the market.
- New product launches such as 4K (UHD) TVs, TV game consoles, over-the-top (OTT), and set-top boxes are set to create lucrative opportunities in the market
- A growing trend in television sector include voice assistants with the adoption of Artificial intelligence assistants including Google Home and Amazon Alexa.
Major companies in the global semiconductor silicon wafer market include Shin Etsu (JP), Sumco (JP), Siltronic (DE), MEMC (US), LG Siltron (KR), SAS (TW), Okmetic (FI), Shenhe FTS (CN), SST (CN), JRH (CN), MCL (CN), GRITEK (CN), Wafer Works (TW), Zhonghuan Huanou (CN), and Simgui (CN). The market position is mostly consolidated with majority of the market share being dominated by few leaders. The upcoming technologies and various mergers & acquisitions have led in creating lucrative opportunities in the market.
The global semiconductor silicon wafer market has been segmented on the basis of
- 150 mm
- 200 mm
- 300 mm and above
- Consumer electronics
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Why Choose Us:
- We offer industry-leading critical reports with accurate insights into the future of the market.
- Our reports have been evaluated by some industry experts in the market, thus making them beneficial for the company’s to maximize their return on investments.
- We provide a comprehensive pictorial representation of the information, strategic recommendations, outcomes of the analytical tools to offer an elaborate landscape, highlighting the key market players. This detailed assessment of the market will help the company increase efficiency.
- The demand and supply dynamics offered in the report give a 360 degree view of the market.
- Our report helps readers decipher the current and future constraints in the Semiconductor Silicon Wafer Market, and help them formulate optimum business strategies to maximize growth in the market.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Assumptions and Acronyms Used
- Research Methodology
- Semiconductor Silicon Wafer Market Overview
- Global Semiconductor Silicon Wafer Market Analysis and Forecast by Type
- Global Semiconductor Silicon Wafer Market Analysis and Forecast by Application
- Global Semiconductor Silicon Wafer Market Analysis and Forecast by Sales Channel
- Global Semiconductor Silicon Wafer Market Analysis and Forecast by Region
- North Semiconductor Silicon Wafer Market Analysis and Forecast
- Latin Semiconductor Silicon Wafer Market Analysis and Forecast
- Europe Semiconductor Silicon Wafer Market Analysis and Forecast
- Asia Pacific Semiconductor Silicon Wafer Market Analysis and Forecast
- Middle East & Africa Semiconductor Silicon Wafer Market Analysis and Forecast
- Competition Landscape
DATAINTELO has set its benchmark in the market research industry by providing syndicated and customized research report to the clients. The database of the company is updated on a daily basis to prompt the clients with the latest trends and in-depth analysis of the industry. Our pool of database contains various industry verticals that include: IT & Telecom, Food Beverage, Automotive, Healthcare, Chemicals and Energy, Consumer foods, Food and beverages, and many more. Each and every report goes through the proper research methodology, validated from the professionals and analysts to ensure the eminent quality reports.
Name: Alex Mathews
Address: 500 East E Street, Ontario,CA 91764, US.
Phone No: US: +1 909 545 6473 | IND: +91–7000061386
Email: [email protected]