The Global Wireless Infrastructure market was valued at USD 82 billion in 2019, and now it is projected to reach USD 120.88 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 5.7%, during the forecast period, 2020–2026. The anticipated growth of wireless networking technology and linked devices is also attributing to ongoing trends of BYOD, WYOD, cloud computing, and Artificial Intelligence (AI) in telecom applications. With developing network and technology infrastructure among different industry verticals, demand for high-speed data transmission and connectivity has increased considerably. These factors are driving the market growth.
Wireless infrastructure is basically utilized in reference to mobile core network and Macrocell RAN. However, scope of application for this technology has developed since the recent past. Investment in development of high-tech wireless components and carriers has surged and these carriers are being utilized in HetNet wireless infrastructure, and heterogeneous networks such as Distributed Antenna System, small cell nodes, and Wi-Fi.
Market Trends, Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities:
- Improvisation in communication networks and high-tech infrastructure in several end-use industries is a result of higher demand for quicker transmission of information. This factor is projected to drive the market growth, during the forecast period.
- Industry verticals such as Telecomm & IT, government, and BFSI are using wireless infrastructure and communication solutions at a global scale to implement smooth functioning of the business and to be able to do daily activities without interruption and in an efficient manner. The rise in adoption is further expected to bolster the market growth.
- Rising focus of major companies to provide wireless infrastructure not only in urban; however, also rural or remote areas with the support of the government is another major factor projected to fuel growth of the global wireless infrastructure market.
- High R&D expenditures are expected to hinder the growth of the market over the forecast period. Along with this, patent tightening influences, and copyright acts are key factors that could restrain market growth to some extent.
- The advent of 5G technology is anticipated to foster opportunities for existing players in the global market.
Key players include Qualcomm Technologies Inc. (U.S.), Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. (Shenzhen, Guangdong), Ericsson (Sweden), Samsung (Japan), and ZTE Corporation (China).
The Global Wireless Infrastructure Market has been segmented on the basis of:
- Macrocell Radio Access Networks (RAN)
- Small Cells
- Remote Radio Heads (RRH)
- Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS)
- Cloud RAN
- Carrier Wi-Fi
- Mobile Core
- Backhaul modules
- Real Estate
- Travel and Hospitality
- Media and Entertainment
- Military Use
- Civil Use
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Why Choose Us:
- We offer industry-leading critical reports with accurate insights into the future of the market.
- Our reports have been evaluated by some industry experts in the market, thus making them beneficial for the company’s to maximize their return on investments.
- We provide a comprehensive pictorial representation of the information, strategic recommendations, outcomes of the analytical tools to offer an elaborate landscape, highlighting the key market players. This detailed assessment of the market will help the company increase efficiency.
- The demand and supply dynamics offered in the report give a 360 degree view of the market.
- Our report helps readers decipher the current and future constraints in the Wireless Infrastructure Market, and help them formulate optimum business strategies to maximize growth in the market.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Assumptions and Acronyms Used
- Research Methodology
- Wireless Infrastructure Market Overview
- Global Wireless Infrastructure Market Analysis and Forecast by Type
- Global Wireless Infrastructure Market Analysis and Forecast by Application
- Global Wireless Infrastructure Market Analysis and Forecast by Sales Channel
- Global Wireless Infrastructure Market Analysis and Forecast by Region
- North Wireless Infrastructure Market Analysis and Forecast
- Latin Wireless Infrastructure Market Analysis and Forecast
- Europe Wireless Infrastructure Market Analysis and Forecast
- Asia Pacific Wireless Infrastructure Market Analysis and Forecast
- Middle East & Africa Wireless Infrastructure Market Analysis and Forecast
- Competition Landscape
DATAINTELO has set its benchmark in the market research industry by providing syndicated and customized research report to the clients. The database of the company is updated on a daily basis to prompt the clients with the latest trends and in-depth analysis of the industry. Our pool of database contains various industry verticals that include: IT & Telecom, Food Beverage, Automotive, Healthcare, Chemicals and Energy, Consumer foods, Food and beverages, and many more. Each and every report goes through the proper research methodology, validated from the professionals and analysts to ensure the eminent quality reports.
Name: Alex Mathews
Address: 500 East E Street, Ontario,CA 91764, US.
Phone No: US: +1 909 545 6473 | IND: +91–7000061386
Email: [email protected]