A collective analysis on ‘Automotive Power Electronics market’ by 360 Market Updates, offers an exhaustive study based on current trends influencing this vertical throughout assorted geographies. Key information regarding market size, market share, statistics, application, and revenue are in the research to develop an ensemble prediction. In addition, this research offers a detailed competitive analysis focusing on business outlook emphasizing expansion strategies accepted by market majors.
Global “Automotive Power Electronics Market” Report 2020 offers a comprehensive breakdown of industry status and outlook of major regions based on of key players, countries, product types, and end industries. This report focuses on the Automotive Power Electronics in the Global market, especially in the United States, Europe, China, Japan, South Korea, North America, India. Automotive Power Electronics Market report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application. This report also studies the worldwide market competition landscape, market drivers and trends, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
Automotive Power Electronics Market size (value and volume) by players, regions, product types and end industries, history data 2020 and forecast data 2024. Also, Automotive Power Electronics Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7% during the forecast period of (2020 – 2024). And report provides a complete market overview, list of top manufactures, scope of the report, key market trends of Automotive Power Electronics market, and main aspect about the report- why should you buy this research report? so don’t miss it.
Automotive Power Electronics Market summary:
The global automotive power electronics market is expected to register a CAGR of ~7%, during the forecast period, 2020-2024.
– The advent of high-frequency and high-power switching devices has brought a comprehensive application of power electronic converters, for energy conversion and motion control. Technological advancements, along with a reduction in cost and size of components and systems, are expected to play a pivotal role in the growth of the automotive power electronics in the electric vehicles market.
– The adoption of electronics in powertrain systems is expected to increase at a faster pace during the forecast period, owing to the increased efforts by the regional governments and environmental agencies to lower emission levels through the use of eco-friendly vehicles (i.e hybrid and electric vehicles).
– With growing electrification in vehicles, the demand for power electronics has increased drastically in the past three years, thus, manufacturers who supply various systems, such as transmission system, battery management system, seat system, etc., are gearing up to acquire or establish partners with prominent local automotive power electronics suppliers or expand their production plant in power electronics to strongly compete in the market.
– Major players in the market include Texas Instruments Inc., NXP Semiconductors NV, Infineon Technologies AG, etc. The major companies are consistently focusing and expanding their business strategies toward the development of vehicle power electronics. For instance, Infineon Technologies AG plans to develop new products and solutions for automotive power electronics, as well as artificial intelligence, by setting up new development center at its Dresden, Germany and expected to launch in the course of 2018.
The Global Automotive Power Electronics market analysis is provided for the international markets including development trends, competitive landscape analysis, and key regions development status. Development policies and plans are discussed as well as manufacturing processes and cost structures are also analyzed.
Get a Sample PDF of Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/request-sample/14135372
With tables and figures helping analyze worldwide Global Automotive Power Electronics market, this research provides key statistics on the state of the industry and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the market.
List of Top Key-players/Leading Manufacturers of Automotive Power Electronics Market Size:
Scope of the Automotive Power Electronics Market Report:
The global car rental market has been segmented by device type, application type, drive type, vehicle type, and geography.
Inquire more and share questions if any before the purchase on this report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14135372
Key Trends of Automotive Power Electronics Market:
Growing Vehicle Safety Standards
Organizations involved in car safety regulations are focusing on advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) for enhanced safety of both passengers and pedestrians. The American New Car Assessment Program (NCAP) and the European New Car Assessment Program (Euro NCAP) have made some features, making ADAS as an important feature in new vehicles.
Due to the rise in the number of on-road accidents across the world, according to the World Health Organization, nearly 1.25 million people die annually due to road accidents. The cause of these accidents is mostly attributed to the driver’s inability to judge certain conditions and make right decisions.
The efforts of various governments to reduce fatalities due to road accidents have led to increased safety standards in new vehicles.
– In 2011, the American NCAP has declared forward collision warning (FCW), lane departure warning (LDW), and electronic stability control (ESC) as recommended features in the new cars.456- Two years later, the Euro NCAP has made speed assistance system (SAS) and seat belt reminder (SBR), a mandatory feature in all the new, as well as the existing vehicles.456- Later in 2014, the American NCAP made ESC mandatory and the use of rear-view video system was highly recommended in the new vehicles. In the same year, the Euro NCAP made the use of automatic emergency breaking (AEB) and lane departure warning (LDW), a mandate.456- In 2016, the Euro NCAP made the use of Lane Keeping Assist, mandatory. The American NCAP is expected to make the use of rear-view video systems, a mandate by 2018.
NHTSA is conducting research on various ADAS features to increase the vehicle safety standards further. As part of these efforts, NHTSA included AEB to the list of vehicle safety standards, making it mandatory for a car to get a five-star safety rating.
With regard to other ADAS features, NHTSA is researching on inclusion of rear-end crash avoidance system (RECAS), collision mitigation breaking system (CMBS), blind spot detection, overtaking assistance system, and lane keeping and changing assistance systems. Furthermore, countries, such as Japan and China, are adopting various automotive safety regulations with regard to the ADAS features, as specified by the European Union.
With many countries taking utmost care for the road safety of passengers and increasing adoption of vehicles from the passengers, there exist huge opportunities for applications of power electronics in the automotive industry, in the forecast period.
Europe and North America Dominate the Market
Europe and North America dominated the global automotive power electronics market.
In Europe, the growth of electric car sales is mostly concentrated in a limited number of countries, such as the United Kingdom, France, Norway, Germany, Sweden, and the Netherlands. These electric vehicles mainly adopt power control units (motor controllers) and battery management control units, which has further driven the automotive power electronics market in Europe.
Additionally, European government initiated that vehicles which do not meet exhaust emission standards have been strictly banned on the roads of urban cities like Paris. Such initiatives are likely to drive more demand for electric vehicles and in turn, experience growth in the demand for power electronics in the European market, during the forecast period.
France is one of the leading markets in European electric vehicles sales, which has experienced an average growth rate of 30% from 2014 to 2017. But, plug-in hybrid and pure electric vehicles sales shared a deficient percentage of 0.9% of total vehicle sales in the country (including ICE and electric vehicles).
The presence of nearly more than 13,000 charging points located in the country is driving automakers to produce more plug-in electric vehicles along with the strong support from the European government. The government is incentivizing French customers to opt for electric vehicles by providing purchase subsidiaries and ownership benefits, such as annual tax reduction and reduction in electricity cost. Moreover, the government also started to support the automotive business development by providing other local benefits, such as free parking, access to bus lanes, no tool-free, free charging access to the restricted areas in the city. With these advantages, the government of France aims at manufacturing about two million electric vehicles, by 2022.
Automakers in France are focusing to deploy reliable and robust power electronics in the vehicle systems, especially in their hybrid and electric vehicles production, that meets high energy requirements and ultimately achieve low fuel consumption rate and CO2 emissions in the market.
This Automotive Power Electronics Market Research/analysis Report Contains Answers to your following Questions
- Which Manufacturing Technology is Used for Automotive Power Electronics? What Developments Are Going On in That Technology? Which Trends Are Causing These Developments?
- Who Are the Global Key Players in This Automotive Power Electronics Market? What’s Their Company Profile, Their Product Information, Contact Information?
- What Was Global Market Status of Automotive Power Electronics Market? What Was Capacity, Production Value, Cost and PROFIT of Automotive Power Electronics Market?
- What Is Current Market Status of Automotive Power Electronics Industry? What’s Market Competition in This Industry, Both Company, and Country Wise? What’s Market Analysis of Automotive Power Electronics Market by Taking Applications and Types in Consideration?
- What Are Projections of Global Automotive Power Electronics Industry Considering Capacity, Production and Production Value? What Will Be the Estimation of Cost and Profit? What Will Be Market Share, Supply and Consumption? What About Import and Export?
- What Is Automotive Power Electronics Market Chain Analysis by Upstream Raw Materials and Downstream Industry?
- What Is Economic Impact On Automotive Power Electronics Industry? What are Global Macroeconomic Environment Analysis Results? What Are Global Macroeconomic Environment Development Trends?
- What Are Market Dynamics of Automotive Power Electronics Market? What Are Challenges and Opportunities?
- What Should Be Entry Strategies, Countermeasures to Economic Impact, Marketing Channels for Automotive Power Electronics Industry?
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/purchase/14135372
Fundamental Reasons to buy Automotive Power Electronics Market Report:
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global Automotive Power Electronics market over the next years.
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different Automotive Power Electronics segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them.
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others.
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global Automotive Power Electronics market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion.
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the different countries within the global Automotive Power Electronics market.
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top Automotive Power Electronics solution providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available.
Overview of TOC, what it contains? –
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3.1 Market Overview
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Drivers
4.2 Market Restraints
4.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.3.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 Product Type
5.2 Distribution Channel
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Market Share Analysis
6.2 Most Active Companies
6.3 Most Adopted Strategy
6.4 Company Profiles
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
About 360 Market Updates:
360 Market Updates is a credible source for gaining the market reports that will provide you with the lead your business needs. At 360 Market Updates, our objective is to provide a platform for many top-notch market research firms worldwide to publish their research reports, as well as helping the decision-makers in finding the most suitable market research solutions under one roof. Our aim is to provide the best solution that matches the exact customer requirements. This drives us to provide you with custom or syndicated research reports.
Contact Info: –
360 Market Updates
Mr. Ajay More
USA: +1 424 253 0807
UK: +44 203 239 8187
New Materials Market 2020 Industry Size, Future Trends, Growth Key Factors, Demand, Business Share, Sales & Income, Manufacture Players, Application, Scope, and Opportunities Analysis by Outlook – 2026
Global Hospital Information System Market Top Countries Data 2020 Industry Growth Analysis, Segmentation, Size, Share, Trend, Future Demand and Leading Players Updates by Forecast By 360 Market Updates
Fluoride Ion Selective Electrodes Market 2020: Industry Insights by Players, Regional Segmentation, Growth, Applications, Major Drivers, Value and Foreseen till 2026 Impact Of COVID-19 on Global market By 360 Market Updates
Surgical Tables Market Peak Countries in the world 2020 Industry Trends, Share, Size, Demand, Growth Opportunities, Industry Revenue, Future and Business Analysis by Forecast – 2025- Covid-19 Impact on this industry
DC Distribution Network Market 2020 Boosting the Growth Worldwide:Market Key Dynamics, Recent and Future Demand, Trends, Share Valuation Industry Size and Foreseen Research Report By 360 Market Updates
Packaged Non-Alcoholic Beverages Market Size 2020: Industry Trends, Growth, Size, Segmentation, Future Demands, Latest Innovation, Sales Revenue by Regional Forecast to 2025 – Impact Of Covid-19 on this Industry