The North America Brain Monitoring Market is expected to be around US$ 14.40 Billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 7% in the given forecast period.
Brain monitoring is the method of tracking the movement of different parameters related with the functionality of the brain. These include blood flow, electrical activity, magnetic activity, cerebral oxygen, pressure surrounding the brain, saturation & anomalies such as tumors or infections. There are different tools existing for brain monitoring such as magnetoencephalography (MEG), electroencephalography (EEG) & intracranial pressure monitors.
Browse Full Report From here:https://www.marketresearchengine.com/north-america-brain-monitoring-market
The North America Brain Monitoring Market is segmented on the lines of its product, disease type, end user and regional. Based on product segmentation it covers device and accessories. Device is further segmented into type and procedure. Under device type segmentation it covers electroencephalography (EEG) devices, Transcranialdoppler (TCD) devices, magneto encephalography (MEG) devices, intracranial pressure (ICP) monitors, cerebral oximeters, computerized tomography (CT) devices, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) devices, sleep monitoring devices, positron emission tomography (PET) devices and electromyography (EMG) devices. Based on device procedure it contains invasive and noninvasive. Under accessories type it contains electrodes, pastes and gels, sensors, caps, batteries, cables and other accessories. Accessories procedure further classified into type and usability. Based on accessories type segmentation it covers electrodes, pastes and gels, sensors, caps, batteries, cables and other accessories. Under accessories usability segmentation it contains disposable and non disposable usability. Based on disease segmentation it covers epilepsy, parkinson’s disease, dementia, huntington’s disease, stroke, headache disorders, sleep disorders, traumatic brain injuries and other diseases. Under end user segmentation it covers hospitals, neurological centers and research institutions, ambulatory surgical centers (ASCs) and clinics, ambulances, diagnostic centers and other end users. The North America Brain Monitoring Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as United States, Canada and Mexico.
The major driving factors of North America Brain Monitoring Market are as follows:
- Growing occurrence and frequency of neurological disorders
- Technical development in brain monitoring devices
- Increasing alertness of neurodegenerative disorders
- Increasing occurrence of traumatic brain injuries
The restraining factors of North America Brain Monitoring Market are as follows:
- High rate of complex brain monitoring methods and devices
- Unfavorable reimbursement policy
- Lack of trained professionals
- Developing economies are facing competition from local players
This report provides:
1) An overview of the market for North America Brain Monitoring and related technologies.
2) Analyses of market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for North America Brain Monitoring Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of and regional markets for North America Brain Monitoring Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the market. Key players profiled in the report include Cadwell Laboratories, Nihon Kohden Corporation, Nonin Medical Inc, ELEKTA AB, Advanced Global, Inc., Yokogawa, Compumedics Ltd, and Grass Technologies.Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The North America Brain Monitoring Market has been segmented as below:
By Product Analysis
- Electroencephalography (EEG) Devices
- Transcranial Doppler (TCD) Devices
- Magnetoencephalography (MEG) Devices
- Intracranial Pressure (ICP) Monitors
- Cerebral Oximeters
- Computerized Tomography (CT) Devices
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Devices
- Sleep Monitoring Devices
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET) Devices
- Electromyography (EMG) Devices
- Pastes and Gels
- Other Accessories (Monitors, Adapters, Impedance Meters, Transducers, and Catheters)
By Disease Type Analysis
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Huntington’s Disease
- Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Other Diseases (Autism, Schizophrenia, Williams Syndrome, Landau-Kleffner Syndrome, Depression, Attention-deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Dyslexia, and Sickle-cell Disease)
By End user Analysis
- Neurological Centers and Research Institutions
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCs) and Clinics
- Diagnostic Centers
- Other End Users (Academic Institutions and Home Care Settings)
By Regional Analysis:
- United States
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all North America Brain Monitoring Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of North America Brain Monitoring Market data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
We can offer you custom research reports as per client’s special requirements.
Request Sample Report from here:https://www.marketresearchengine.com/north-america-brain-monitoring-market
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Secondary Data
2.1.1 Key Data From Secondary Sources
2.2 Primary Data
2.2.1 Key Data From Primary Sources
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Market Breakdown and Data Triangulation
2.5 Assumptions for the Study
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
4.1 Brain Monitoring: Market Overview
4.2 Brain Monitoring Devices Market Size, By Type
4.3 Geographic Analysis: Brain Monitoring Market, By Disease Type (2016)
4.4 Brain Monitoring Market, By End User
4.5 Geographic Snapshot of the Brain Monitoring Market
5 Market Overview
6 Brain Monitoring Market, By Product
7 Brain Monitoring Market, By Disease Type
8 Brain Monitoring Market, By End User
9 Brain Monitoring Market, By Region
9.2 North America
9.3.4 Rest of Europe
9.4.4 Rest of Asia (RoA)
9.5 Rest of the World (RoW)
10 Competitive Landscape
10.1 Market Player Ranking
10.2 Competitive Situation and Trends
10.2.1 Partnerships, Agreements, Contracts, and Collaborations
10.2.2 Approvals, Clearances, and Product/Technology Launches & Upgrades
10.2.5 Other Strategies
11 Company Profiles
11.2 Natus Medical Inc.
11.3 Nihon Kohden Corporation
11.4 Philips Healthcare
11.5 GE Healthcare
11.6 Siemens Healthineers (A Division of Siemens Ag)
11.7 Compumedics Limited
11.8 Electrical Geodesics, Inc.
11.9 Medtronic PLC
11.10 Cas Medical Systems, Inc.
11.11 Advanced Brain Monitoring, Inc.
Other Related Market Research Reports:
Market Research Engine is a global market research and consulting organization. We provide market intelligence in emerging, niche technologies and markets. Our market analysis powered by rigorous methodology and quality metrics provide information and forecasts across emerging markets, emerging technologies and emerging business models. Our deep focus on industry verticals and country reports help our clients to identify opportunities and develop business strategies
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Email: [email protected]
Country: United States