Ophthalmology is that the branch of science that’s involved with the physiology, anatomy and illness of the attention. Similarly, ophthalmic optics include any optics relating eye like contact lenses, intraocular lenses, spectacle lenses, refractive surgery and optical instruments that are used for the examination of eye. The ophthalmic optics instrument market has witnessed spectacular growth within the past few years thanks to technological advancements that helps the patients to regain their lost vision. Infections, inflammations and defects within the vision may end in partial or complete loss of vision. Thus, numerous ophthalmic instruments play an important role in vision restoration as eyes are one in every of the most crucial sensory organs.
The Ophthalmic Equipment Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 58 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 3.5% in the given forecast period.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Abbott Medical Optics, Inc., Carl Zeiss Meditec AG, Alcon, Inc., Bausch & Lomb, Inc., Haag-Streit, Topcon Corporation, Johnson & Johnson, Essilor International S.A., Ziemer Ophthalmic Systems AG, Nidek Co. Ltd. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Browse Full Report Here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/ophthalmic-equipment-market
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Ophthalmic Equipment Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Ophthalmic Equipment Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Ophthalmic Equipment Market.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Ophthalmic Equipment Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Ophthalmic Equipment Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The Ophthalmic Equipment Market has been segmented as below:
The Ophthalmic Equipment Market is Segmented on the lines of Product, End-User and Regional. By Product this market is segmented on the basis of Diagnostics & Monitoring Devices its covers Fundus Camera, Optical Coherence Tomography Scanner, Retinoscope, Tonometer, Pachymeter Ophthalmoscope, Biometer & Autorefractor. Surgical Instruments its covers Refractive Error Surgery Devices, Glaucoma Surgery Devices & Cataract & Vitreoretinal Surgery Devices. Vision Care Products its covers Contact Lenses & Spectacle Lenses.
By End-User this market is segmented on the basis of Consumers sector, Hospitals sector and Specialty Clinics and Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCs) sector. By Regional this market is segmented on the basis of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
The major driving factors of Ophthalmic Equipment Market are as follows:
- Increasing prevalence of eye disorders
- Technological advancements
- Fast technological advancements
- Rising awareness pertinent to ophthalmic diseases
The major restraining factors of Ophthalmic Equipment Market are as follows:
- Risk related to eye surgery
Request Sample Report Here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/ophthalmic-equipment-market
Table of Contents
- Research Methodology
- Report Summary
- Market Overview
- Ophthalmic Equipment Market Analysis, By Product
- Ophthalmic Equipment Market Analysis, By End-User
6.3 Specialty Clinics and Ambulatory Surgical Centres (ASCs)
- Ophthalmic Equipment Market Analysis, By Region
- Competitive Overview
- Company Profiles
9.3 Johnson & Johnson
9.5 Bausch + Lomb
9.6 Carl Zeiss Meditec
9.7 Staar Surgical
9.11 Ziemer Ophthalmic Systems
Other Related Market Research Reports:
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Email: [email protected]
Country: United States