The Orthopaedic Prosthetics Market is segmented on the lines of its technology, product type, end-user and regional. On the basis of product, the market is categorized into upper extremity prosthetics, lower extremity prosthetics, liners, sockets, and modular components. Based on technology the market is segmented into conventional, electric powered, and hybrid orthopedic prosthetics. Based on end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, prosthetics clinics, rehabilitation centre, and others. The Orthopaedic Prosthetics Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
Browse Full Report From here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/orthopaedic-prosthetics-market
The Orthopaedic Prosthetics Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 3.0 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of xx% in the given forecast period.
An orthopaedic prosthetic is a synthetic limb designed to substitute a missing part of a patient. Artificial limbs create it potential for persons who have lost limb/limbs to operate with efficiency. These medicine match original or natural limbs to a substantial extent and its users can not be known simply. Increasing demand for orthopaedic medicine plus increasing incidence of trauma/accidental injuries are driving the expansion of orthopaedic medicine market globally.
The major driving factors of Orthopaedic Prosthetics Market are as follows:
- Increasing incidence of trauma/accidental injuries
- Introduction of custom-made implant products
- Rising demand for advanced orthopedic prosthetics
- Favorable reimbursement for orthopedic prosthetics
- Rise in prevalence of life-style related diseases and disorder
The Orthopaedic Prosthetics Market has been segmented as below:
- Electric Powered
- Hybrid Orthopaedic Prosthetics
By Product Type:
- Upper Extremity Prosthetics
- Lower Extremity Prosthetics
- Modular Components
- Prosthetics Clinics
- Rehabilitation Centre
By Regional Analysis:
- North America
- Rest of the World
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Orthopaedic Prosthetics Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Orthopaedic Prosthetics Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Orthopaedic Prosthetics Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include Smith and Nephew plc. Biomet Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Zimmer Holdings Inc., Stryker Corp., Otto Bock HealthCare GmbH, Blatchford Ltd., ssur, Touch Bionics Inc., Hanger Inc., and The Ohio Willow Wood Co., and others. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Orthopaedic Prosthetics Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Orthopaedic Prosthetics Market.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
Request Sample Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/orthopaedic-prosthetics-market
Table of Contents:
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Markets Covered
- Research Methodology
2.1 Research Data
2.2 Market Size Estimation and Data Triangulation
2.3 Research Assumptions
- Report Summary
- Market Overview
4.4 Industry Trends
4.5 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Orthopaedic Prosthetics Market Analysis, By Product
6. Orthopaedic Prosthetics Market Analysis, By Technology
- Orthopaedic Prosthetics Market Analysis, By End-User
- Orthopaedic Prosthetics Market Analysis, By Region
8.1 North America
8.4 Rest of the World
- Competitive Overview
9.2 New Product Launches
9.4 Agreements, Partnerships, And Collaborations
10.2 B. Braun Melsungen AG
10.3 Smith & Nephew plc.
10.4 Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc.
10.5 The Ohio Willow Wood Co.
10.6 Hanger Inc.
10.7 Johnson & Johnson
10.8 Blackford Inc.
Other Related Market Research Reports:
Market Research Engine is a global market research and consulting organization. We provide market intelligence in emerging, niche technologies and markets. Our market analysis powered by rigorous methodology and quality metrics provide information and forecasts across emerging markets, emerging technologies and emerging business models. Our deep focus on industry verticals and country reports help our clients to identify opportunities and develop business strategies.
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Email: [email protected]
Country: United States