Global “Dietary Supplements Market” Report 2020 offers Complete analysis of industry status and outlook of major regions based on of key players, countries, product types, and end industries. This report focuses on the Dietary Supplements in Global market, especially in United States, Europe, China, Japan, South Korea, North America, India. Dietary Supplements Market report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application. Dietary Supplements Report 2020 (value and volume) by company, regions, product types, end industries, history data and estimate data.
Also, Report contains a comprehensive analysis of the important segments like market opportunities, import/export details, market dynamics, key manufacturers, growth rate, and key regions. Dietary Supplements Market report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type, and application. Dietary Supplements Market reports offer a detailed assessment of the Dietary Supplements including enabling technologies, current market situation, market assumptions, restraining factors.
List of Top Key-players in 2020 of Dietary Supplements Market:-
- Bayer AG
- Blackmore Ltd.
- Herbalife Ltd.
- Integrated BioPharma
- Koninklijke DSM N.V.
- Natures Bounty
- Nu Skin
- Omega Protein Corporation
- Otsuka Pharmaceuticals
- Reckitt Benckiser
The Global Dietary Supplements market swot is provided for the international markets including progress trends, competitive landscape breakdown, and key in regions development status. Development policies and plans are discussed as well as manufacturing processes and cost structures are also analyzed.
Dietary Supplements Market Insights
The global dietary supplements market was valued at USD 96 billion in 2017, and it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.9%, during the forecast period.
The dietary supplements market is preliminarily driven by the paradigm shift toward preventive health management practices amid rising healthcare costs and increasing burden of lifestyle diseases. Digitization in retail is expected to boost the future growth of dietary supplements. Moreover, the popularity of herbal and probiotic supplements is also expected to drive the market growth in the future.
Dietary Supplements Market Dynamics
The healthcare cost is substantially high in emerging economies due to higher per-capita spending on healthcare amid the burden of communicable and non-communicable diseases. Such trends have prompted consumers to opt for dietary supplements. The intense focus on preventive healthcare system, coupled with robust endorsements and marketing efforts of lifestyle enhancement products, is also driving the growth of dietary supplements market. The time-pressed work schedules have elevated the incidences of stress, hypertension and low-energy levels. Consumers have increasingly turned to alternative healthcare channels by educating themselves about the herbal supplement products and other such supplements. The robust expansion of E-commerce and proliferation of other retail channels carries a significant opportunity for the sustainable development of dietary supplements market.
A major hurdle for the growth of the market studied is its undefined scope and the regulatory inefficiencies.
Dietary Supplements Market Segmentation
Based on product type, the vitamin segment is a steadily growing whereas the fatty acid segment represents the fastest growing supplement segment due to popularity of omega-3-based supplements. Dietary supplements, such as vitamins, minerals, botanicals, enzymes, fatty acids, and proteins, help promote general health and well-being, by preventing nutritional deficiency diseases. The vitamin segment of the global dietary supplement market was valued at USD 34.39 billion in 2017, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.6% during the forecast period. Mineral-based dietary supplement is a well-established segment of the overall nutraceutical market, owing to its longstanding tradition of use and years of clinical research.
Dietary Supplements Market – Regional Analysis
Asia-Pacific holds the major share in the market, followed by North America and Europe. Health professionals across the North American region recommend dietary supplements to their patients, to combat health challenges. The European dietary supplement market was valued at USD 18.06 billion in 2017. The regional growth is dominated by Western European countries, such as Italy and Germany however, Eastern markets, like Belarus, Hungary, and Russia have shown promising potential. Demand for supplements in countries like India, China, and Japan has increased in the recent years, owing to the considerable presence of the aging population in such developing countries. Brazil is leading the dietary supplement market in South America. Countries like Brazil, Chile, and Peru are expected to experience potential market growth, while the other countries of the region, including Argentina, Venezuela, and Columbia in particular, have become more aware of health benefits of dietary supplements, which is likely to fuel the overall regional demand.
Key Developments in Dietary Supplements Market
• In May 2018, Deerland Enzymes & Probiotics launched a new water-soluble form of its Bacillus subtilis spore-forming probiotic strain which is not only heat-tolerant but can also be more easily incorporated into hot beverages, gummies, and functional drinks.
• Activ Nutritional LLC launched Viactiv Digestive Health Soft Chews, expanding the iconic Viactiv supplement brand into the expanding digestive health category.
• In May 2018, Good Day Chocolate created a category of on-the-go chocolate supplements for adults including Sleep, Energy and Calm, Multivitamin, and Probiotic that support daily health and digestion wellness while Sleep and Calm provide sleep and anxiety relief.
Major Players – ADVOCARE, AMWAY, BAYER AG, BLACKMORE LTD., DHC, GNC, GSK, HERBALIFE LTD., INTEGRATED BIOPHARMA, INC., KONINKLIJKE DSM N.V., MERCK, NATURES BOUNTY, INC., NU SKIN, OMEGA PROTEIN CORPORATION, OTSUKA PHARMACEUTICALS, PFIZER, RECKITT BENCKISER, SANOFI, SUNTORY and WYETH, among others.
The global dietary supplement market faces high competition. The North American dietary supplement market is fragmented and consequently witnesses high competition, Herbalife, Amway, and Farmacias Similares SA de CV are the leading players. The Asia-Pacific dietary supplement market is fragmented, and the major shareholding players include Herbalife, Amway, Natures Bounty Inc., Reckitt Benckiser, Ranbaxy, Dabur, and Blackmore. Herbalife, and Bayer top the chart, accounting for around 15% of the market, among high competition.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
• Analyzing outlook of the market with the recent trends and Porters five forces analysis
• Market dynamics which essentially consider the factors which are impelling the present market scenario along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
• Market segmentation analysis including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects
• Regional and country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market
• Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players along with the key strategies adopted for development in the past five years
• Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information,
Get a Sample PDF of Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/request-sample/12887271
The global Dietary Supplements market covers the vision of participant analysis by product types, market share, applications, sales, and revenue.
Highlighted points of Dietary Supplements Market Size:
- Covers the varying market dynamics of the industry.
- In-depth analysis of market risks, opportunities, limitations, and growth of the market.
- Includes market driving and restraining factors.
- Participants profiles along with product description, overview, and business data.
- Include details of five years of forecast analysis by types, regions, and applications.
Key Developments in the Dietary Supplements Market: in Dietary Supplements Market
Inquire more and share questions if any before the purchase on this report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/12887271
This Dietary Supplements Market Research/analysis Report Contains Answers to your following Questions
- Which Manufacturing Technology is Used for Dietary Supplements? What Developments Are Going On in That Technology? Which Trends Are Causing These Developments?
- Who Are the Global Key Players in This Dietary Supplements Market? What’s Their Company Profile, Their Product Information, Contact Information?
- What Was Global Market Status of Dietary Supplements Market? What Was Capacity, Production Value, Cost and PROFIT of Dietary Supplements Market?
- What Is Current Market Status of Dietary Supplements Industry? What’s Market Competition in This Industry, Both Company, and Country Wise? What’s Market Analysis of Dietary Supplements Market by Taking Applications and Types in Consideration?
- What Are Projections of Global Dietary Supplements Industry Considering Capacity, Production and Production Value? What Will Be the Estimation of Cost and Profit? What Will Be Market Share, Supply and Consumption? What About Import and Export?
- What Is Dietary Supplements Market Chain Analysis by Upstream Raw Materials and Downstream Industry?
- What Is Economic Impact On Dietary Supplements Industry? What are Global Macroeconomic Environment Analysis Results? What Are Global Macroeconomic Environment Development Trends?
- What Are Market Dynamics of Dietary Supplements Market? What Are Challenges and Opportunities?
- What Should Be Entry Strategies, Countermeasures to Economic Impact, Marketing Channels for Dietary Supplements Industry?
Reasons to Purchase this Report
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/purchase/12887271
Finally, the report Global Dietary Supplements Market 2020 describes the Dietary Supplements industry expansion game plan, the Dietary Supplements industry knowledge supply, appendix, analysis findings, and the conclusion.
About 360 Market Updates:
360 Market Updates is a credible source for gaining the market reports that will provide you with the lead your business needs. At 360 Market Updates, our objective is to provide a platform for many top-notch market research firms worldwide to publish their research reports, as well as helping the decision-makers in finding the most suitable market research solutions under one roof. Our aim is to provide the best solution that matches the exact customer requirements. This drives us to provide you with custom or syndicated research reports.
Contact Info: –
360 Market Updates
Mr. Ajay More
USA: +1 424 253 0807
UK: +44 203 239 8187
Biometrics Market Peak Countries in the world 2020 Industry Insights by Share, Emerging Trends, Regional Analysis, Segments, Prime Players, Drivers, Growth Factor and Foreseen till 2025- Covid-19 Impact on this industry
Global Smart Wearables Market Top Countries Data 2020 – Industry Demand, Share, Size, Future Trends Plans, Growth Opportunities, Key Players, Application, Demand, Industry Research Report by Regional Forecast By 360 Market Updates
Software-Defined Storage Market 2020 Industry Overview, Key Players Analysis, Emerging Opportunities, Comprehensive Research Study, Competitive Landscape and Potential of Industry from 2020-2024 By 360 Market Updates