An exclusive market study published by Fact.MR on the Electric Vehicle Battery market offers insights related to how the market is projected to grow over the forecast period (2019-2029). The objective of the report is to enable our readers to understand the various aspects of the Electric Vehicle Battery market and assist them to formulate impactful business strategies. Furthermore, the different factors that are expected to influence the current and future dynamics of the Electric Vehicle Battery market are discussed in the presented study.
According to the report, the Electric Vehicle Battery market is set to reach a market value of ~US$ XX by the end of 2029 and register a CAGR growth of ~XX% during the assessment period. The report offers an in-depth understanding of the Electric Vehicle Battery supply chain, value, and volume chain across the various regional markets.
Request Sample Report @ https://www.factmr.co/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=3587
Important Insights Enclosed in the Report:
- Technological developments within the Electric Vehicle Battery market sphere
- Growth prospects for new market players across different regions
- Company profiles of leading players in the Electric Vehicle Battery market
- Up-to-date insights related to the key success factors impacting the growth of the Electric Vehicle Battery market
- Recent mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, and strategic alliances
The published report provides a deep understanding of the Electric Vehicle Battery market by segregating the market into different segments such as region, application, and end-use industry.
Request Methodology On This Report @ https://www.factmr.co/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=3587
Electric Vehicle Battery Market Segmentation
The regional analysis of the Electric Vehicle Battery market dives deep to understand the market scenario in different regions. The market size, share, and value of each regional market is analyzed and presented in the report along with informative tables and figures.
The report offers a clear picture of how the Electric Vehicle Battery is utilized in various applications. The different applications covered in the report include:
By End-Use Industry
The end-use industry assessment throws light on the consumption of the Electric Vehicle Battery across various end-use industries including:
- In May 2019, Panasonic Corporation, a leading player in electric vehicle battery market, announced the launch of ‘Nymbus’ – the first of its kind smart EV charging service in India. The new service, designed and developed to cater the growing Indian mobility market, combines various physical components such as charging stations, telematics systems, and others with virtual components including AI, cloud service, and analytics to deliver one stop solution.
- In April 2019, Robert Bosch GmbH announced that it has formed an alliance with the Swedish manufacturer of fuel-cell stacks – Powercell Sweden AB. Under the agreement, the two companies will work together to make the polymer-electrolyte membrane (PEM) fuel cells ready for production and use in commercial trucks and cars.
Founded in 1939, Toshiba Corporation is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan and has operations worldwide. The company is organized into for main groupings including the Digital Products Group, the Electronics Devices Group, the Social Infrastructure Group, and the Home Appliances Group. Toshiba’s line of SCiB™
rechargeable batteries offer the benefits of high energy density and rapid recharging, making important contributions to promoting the spread of electric vehicles.
Delphi Automotive PLC (Aptiv)
Founded in 1994, Delphi Automotive PLC is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, and has renamed itself Aptiv in December 2017. Aptiv offers an extensive EV/HEV product portfolio with a complete range of E/E architecture systems and components for every high power and high voltage application.
Samsung SDI Co., Ltd.
Established in 1970, Samsung SDI Co., Ltd. is based in Yongin, South Korea, and specializes in manufacturing and sales of batteries worldwide. The company operates through three main segments including Chemicals, Electronic Materials, and Energy, and also offers a range of prismatic lithium-ion battery cells, battery modules and battery packs.
LG Chem Ltd.
Founded in 1947, LG Chem Ltd. is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea, and engages in the basic materials and chemicals, IT and electronic materials, energy solution, advanced materials, and life sciences businesses. The company specializes in supplying high-performance and quality batteries for electric vehicles to the global automobile manufacturers.
Established in 1949, Denso Corporation is based in Aichi Prefecture, Japan and operates in various regions around the world. In addition to automotive components, service parts and accessories, the company offers a range of product for electric and hybrid vehicles.
Parallel hybrid powertrains continue to account for relatively large sales of electric vehicle batteries, with nearly 70% share in 2018. Sales of these batteries remain driven by increasing use of parallel hybrid powertrains in EVs and HEVs, as they eliminate the inefficiency of converting mechanical power to electricity and increase efficiency for highway driving.
Electric vehicle battery market gains also remain significant from passenger cars, with sales in 2022 estimated to exceed US$ 33,000 million.
The Fact.MR study on electric vehicle battery market provides industry-based intelligence and in-depth insights into the global market. To carry out a detailed analysis on the growth of electric vehicle battery market for the period, 2017-2022, a unique methodology and holistic approach have been adapted.
An elaborate and complete secondary research is followed by a thorough primary research, to obtain valuable information about historical and current growth parameters of the electric vehicle battery market.
Ask analyst about this report at https://www.factmr.co/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=3587
Important queries addressed in the Electric Vehicle Battery market report:
- How will the evolving trends impact the growth of the Electric Vehicle Battery market over the forecast period?
- Which companies are currently dominating the Electric Vehicle Battery market in terms of market share?
- How can market players capitalize on the lucrative opportunities in Region 1?
- What is the projected growth rate of the Electric Vehicle Battery market in various regions during the forecast period?
- Is the current market scenario favorable for the growth of new market players?
Reasons to Choose Fact.MR
- High-quality customized market reports
- 24/7 customer support for clients across different time zones
- Data gathered from credible primary and secondary sources
- Our analytical insights have facilitated the growth of multiple clients
- Seamless after-sales support