The “Fracking Chemicals Market” report 2020 covers all the significant developments which are recently being adopted across the global market. The prime objective of the Fracking Chemicals market report is to provides an in-depth analysis of all market dynamics including drivers and restraints, and trends, and opportunities. The Fracking Chemicals market report covers both the demand and supply aspects of the market. The report also highlighted the future trends in the Fracking Chemicals market that will impact the demand during the forecast period.
Scope of the Report:
This report studies the global Fracking Chemicals market size, industry status and forecast, competition landscape and growth opportunity.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244271
Some of the Top Key Players of Fracking Chemicals Market Report Are:
- Market Dynamics – Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities
- Market Segmentation – Types, Applications, Regions, and Technology
- Market Trends
- Competitive Landscape
- SWOT Analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244271
Key Market Trends:
Increasing Demand from Horizontal & Directional Wells
– The combination of hydraulic fracturing and horizontal drilling have opened up new areas for oil and gas development across the world, with particular focus on natural gas reservoirs, such as shale and tight sands.
– Horizontal drilling has a lesser impact on the environment compared to vertical drilling. Instead of drilling a dozen or more vertical wells, oil and gas companies are able to extract same volumes of oil and gas through a horizontal well.
– The horizontal & directional wells account for the largest share in the fracking fluids market, majorly due to the increasing number of horizontally drilled wells in the countries, such as the United States, Canada, China, and Russia.
– The US shale boom has fueled the growth in the number of horizontal wells drilled. In 2017, the total number of horizontally drilled wells reached 126,653, representing an increase of 8.2% from the 2016 levels. Adding to this, horizontal & directional drilled wells accounted for around 94% of the United States’ drilling activity in 2018.
– In the case of Canada, vertical well drilling activity has declined since 2006 in favor of horizontal drilling, which helped to increase the access to oil and natural gas in tighter rock formations. As of 2018, more than 50% of Western Canada’s well is drilled horizontally.
– Though North America accounts for the largest share of the horizontal & directional well drilled for fracking, countries such as Argentina, Saudi Arabia, and China are gradually ramping up its fracking activities to tap their unconventional reserve and increase domestic oil & gas production.
North America Region to Dominate the Market
– North America region had traditionally dominated the demand for fracking chemicals and is expected to be the leader in the coming years.
– Demand for fracking chemicals in the US, the largest market, has been favored by the low breakeven price and technological advancement in hydraulic fracturing. The country has witnessed a shift from vertical to horizontal drilling, with longer lateral lengths and increased number of frac stages per well, coupled with increased fracking fluid consumption per foot. In 2017, the horizontal well count in the United States reached 126,653, representing an increase of around 8.2% over the previous year’s horizontal well count. Continuing with this trend, the share of horizontally drilled wells in the country reached 87% by the end of 2018.
– Western Canada accounts for about 95% of the nation’s total production. In the coming years, till 2035, conventional production is expected to remain flat – rising to 1.33 million b/d from 1.32 million b/d in 2017. Horizontal well drilling activity has been dominating since 2010, and it accounts for the vast majority of drilling activity in the Western Canada Sedimentary Basin (WCSB). The liquid-rich Montney and Duvernay formation are expected to contribute to the major demand for fracking chemicals, as the formation is likely to contribute about half a million of production by 2026.
– As a result, the increasing focus on unconventional reserves to meet the growing demand for oil & gas is expected to drive the fracking market and in turn demand for fracking chemicals.
The Report Covers:
- Comprehensive research methodology of Fracking Chemicals market
- In-depth analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the global sleep aid market
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the global Fracking Chemicals market
- Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecasted revenues
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players Companies Mentioned
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244271
Detailed TOC of Fracking Chemicals Market Report 2020-2024:
1.1 Scope of the Study
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Study Assumptions
1.4 Study Deliverables
1.5 Research Phases
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET OVERVIEW
4.2 Evolution of Oil and Gas Industry’s Approach to Fracking Fluid
4.3 Market Size and Demand Forecast in USD billion, till 2024
4.4 Recent Trends and Developments
4.5 Government Policies and Regulations
4.6 Market Dynamics
4.6.3 Industry Supply-Chain Analysis
4.6.4 Porters 5 Force Analysis
184.108.40.206 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
220.127.116.11 Bargaining Power of Consumers
18.104.22.168 Threat of New Entrants
22.214.171.124 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
126.96.36.199 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 Fluid Type
5.1.1 Water-based Fluid
5.1.2 Foam-based Fluid
5.1.3 Other Fluid Types
5.2 Well Type
5.2.2 Horizontal and Directional Wells
5.3.1 North America
188.8.131.52 United States
5.3.2 Rest of the World
184.108.40.206 Saudi Arabia
220.127.116.11 Other Countries
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.3 Company Profiles
6.3.1 The Dow Chemical Company
6.3.2 Parchem Fine and Specialty Chemicals, Inc.
6.3.3 BASF SE
6.3.4 Flotek Industries Inc,
6.3.5 Solvay SA
6.3.6 Stepan Company
6.3.7 M-I SWACO
6.3.8 Ashland Inc.
6.3.9 CES Energy Solutions Corp
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: