The “Government Cloud Market” report 2020 covers all the significant developments which are recently being adopted across the global market. The prime objective of the Government Cloud market report is to provides an in-depth analysis of all market dynamics including drivers and restraints, and trends, and opportunities. The Government Cloud market report covers both the demand and supply aspects of the market. The report also highlighted the future trends in the Government Cloud market that will impact the demand during the forecast period.
Scope of the Report:
Cloud for government becoming the next big thing as vendors are providing public, private or hybrid cloud solutions for govenment data related to its management, security, backup or compliance. The offerings can be categorized by delivery modes, such as Infrastrcuture as a service, Platform as a service or Software as a service.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244144
Some of the Top Key Players of Government Cloud Market Report Are:
- Market Dynamics – Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities
- Market Segmentation – Types, Applications, Regions, and Technology
- Market Trends
- Competitive Landscape
- SWOT Analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244144
Key Market Trends:
Storage is the Most Widely Used Application
– Downtimes due to hardware failures, software misconfigurations, security breaches and data loss impact the productivity of the government offices.
– Cloud is a reliable option when it comes to storage of government data. That is because government budgets are limited and on-premise solutions are becoming costlier with increasing volume of data.
– Central and state governments have large amounts of data in the form of user records, public policies and schemes. Thus it becomes critically important that the government has a strong and robust storage option so that it delivers all the services on demand.
– Companies like Pure Storage offers all-inclusive software-based encryption, snaps, replication and cloning to ensure data integrity. That cloud database is then managed by Rubrik.
Asia-Pacific to Witness the Highest Growth
– Asia-Pacific is in the middle of a transformation powered by cloud technologies.
– The increasing proliferation of smartphones and tablets are causing major companies to establish their cloud data center in Asia-Pacific.
– The governments in Australia and Singapore see cloud services as an opportunity to improve government service delivery outcomes by eliminating redundancy, increasing agility and providing information and communication technology (ICT) services at a cheaper cost.
– Moreover, the Government of India has implemented a number of ICT initiatives under the National e-Governance Plan (NeGP), including the creation of ICT infrastructure both at the centre and state levels. The infrastructure thus created is providing the basis for the adoption of cloud computing for the government with the objective of making optimum use of existing infrastructure, re-use of applications, efficient service delivery to the citizens and increasing the number of e-transactions in the country, thus helping achieve the ultimate goal of NeGP.
The Report Covers:
- Comprehensive research methodology of Government Cloud market
- In-depth analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the global sleep aid market
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the global Government Cloud market
- Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecasted revenues
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players Companies Mentioned
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244144
Detailed TOC of Government Cloud Market Report 2020-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Need for Greater Storage Capabilities is Driving the Market Demand
4.3.2 Need for Data Transparency are Expanding the Market
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 Cloud Computing Skills Gap is Hindering the Market Growth
4.5 Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.6.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.6.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.6.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Deployment Model
5.1.1 Public Cloud
5.1.2 Private Cloud
5.1.3 Hybrid Cloud
5.2 By Delivery Mode
5.2.1 Infrastructure as a Service
5.2.2 Pltaform as a Service
5.2.3 Software as a Service
5.3 By Application
5.3.1 Server & Storage
5.3.2 Disaster Recovery/Data Backup
5.3.3 Security & Compliance
5.3.5 Content Management
5.4.1 North America
5.4.4 Latin America
5.4.5 Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Amazon Web Services, Inc.
6.1.2 AT&T Inc.
6.1.3 CGI, Inc.
6.1.4 Cisco Systems, Inc.
6.1.5 Dell Inc.
6.1.6 Google, Inc
6.1.7 IBM Corporation
6.1.8 Microsoft Corporation
6.1.9 NetApp, Inc.
6.1.10 Oracle Corporation
6.1.11 Rackspace Inc.
6.1.12 Salesforce.com, Inc.
6.1.13 Verizon Wireless
6.1.14 VMware, Inc.
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: