The “Grow Lights Market” report 2020 covers all the significant developments which are recently being adopted across the global market. The prime objective of the Grow Lights market report is to provides an in-depth analysis of all market dynamics including drivers and restraints, and trends, and opportunities. The Grow Lights market report covers both the demand and supply aspects of the market. The report also highlighted the future trends in the Grow Lights market that will impact the demand during the forecast period.
Scope of the Report:
Grow lighting is majorly produced for three light sources, which include Light Emitting Diodes (LED), High-intensity Discharge (HID) Lights, and Fluorescent Lights. In some cases, High-pressure Sodium (HPS) sources, Light Emitting Plasma, and Induction Lights are also used. The market is further segmented by installation type (New and Retrofit) and applications (Indoor Farming, Vertical Farming, Commercial Greenhouse).
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244135
Some of the Top Key Players of Grow Lights Market Report Are:
- Market Dynamics – Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities
- Market Segmentation – Types, Applications, Regions, and Technology
- Market Trends
- Competitive Landscape
- SWOT Analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244135
Key Market Trends:
Indoor Farming to Hold Largest Market Share
– With the rise of new technology in the grow lights and affordable gardening systems indicates that one-third of the millennia are growing herbs, indoors.
– One of the major benefits of indoor agriculture is its higher yield when compared with traditional farming. Enclosing facilities creates ideal growing environments, leading to less harvest time and repeat the harvest more times in a year.
– For example, according to the 2016 estimates of USDA, the average yield of conventionally grown tomatoes in the United States was estimated to be 805 cwt per acre or 1.85 pounds per square foot. In the same year, greenhouse hydroponic tomato farmers in the country experienced an average yield of 10.59 pounds per square foot.
– Further, in regions like North America, indoor farming activities are multiplying. According to Agrilyst Inc., North America has an average yield of 5.5 pounds per square foot per indoor farm that is producing leafy green vegetables in 2016. Over the forecast period, such high productivity is expected to draw more investments into the sector, creating more opportunities for the grow lights market over the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific to Witness the Fastest Growth Rate During the Forecast Period
– Asia-Pacific is one of the fastest growing regions for grow lighting. Rapid increase in urban agriculture, such as vertical farming, greenhouses, and growth chambers are fueling the demand for growth light in the region. Countries, like Japan, Taiwan, and China are the major source of demand for grow lights in the region and are estimated to stay so over the forecast period.
– In Japan, the urban agriculture establishments are addressed as plant factories and the country’s largest plant factory with a capacity of producing more than 20,000 heads of lettuce in a day, in just over a 3000-square-meter facility.
– Also, the country’s government and private sector encourage urban agriculture practices. For example, electronics giant Fujitsu, in recent years, converted its factories, that were formerly semiconductor manufacturing establishments, into plant factories.
– Taiwan is emerging as a major player for grow lights market housing the largest indoor plant production facility in the Asia-Pacific region. Over the forecast period, increasing urban agriculture initiatives in countries, like China and India, are expected to drive the demand for grow lights in the region.
The Report Covers:
- Comprehensive research methodology of Grow Lights market
- In-depth analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the global sleep aid market
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the global Grow Lights market
- Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecasted revenues
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players Companies Mentioned
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244135
Detailed TOC of Grow Lights Market Report 2020-2024:
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Value Chain Analysis
4.3 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.3.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.3.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.4 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.5 Market Drivers
4.5.1 Increasing Number of Plant Factories
4.5.2 Need for Sustainable Development Among Growers
4.6 Market Restraints
4.6.1 High Setup and Maintenance Costs
4.6.2 Constant Monitoring From the Providers is Required
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Light Source
5.1.1 High-intensity Discharge (HID) Lights
5.1.2 High-pressure Sodium (HPS)
5.1.3 Light Emitting Diodes
5.1.4 Fluorescent Lights
5.1.5 Other Light Sources
5.2 By Installation Type
5.2.1 New Installations
5.2.2 Retro fit Installations
5.3 By Application Type
5.3.1 Indoor Farming
5.3.2 Vertical Farming
5.3.3 Commercial Greenhouse
5.3.4 Other Application Types
5.4.1 North America
22.214.171.124 United States
126.96.36.199 United Kingdom
188.8.131.52 Rest of Europe
184.108.40.206 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.4.4 Rest of the World
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Royal Philips Electronics BV
6.1.2 General Electric Company
6.1.3 Heliospectra AB
6.1.4 OSRAM Licht AG
6.1.5 Illumitex Inc.
6.1.6 LumiGrow Inc.
6.1.7 Everlight Electronics Co. Ltd
6.1.8 Iwasaki Electric Co., Ltd.
6.1.9 Grow LED Hydro
6.1.10 Epistar Corp.
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: