The “Polyurethane Market” report 2020 covers all the significant developments which are recently being adopted across the global market. The prime objective of the Polyurethane market report is to provides an in-depth analysis of all market dynamics including drivers and restraints, and trends, and opportunities. The Polyurethane market report covers both the demand and supply aspects of the market. The report also highlighted the future trends in the Polyurethane market that will impact the demand during the forecast period.
Scope of the Report:
This report studies the global Polyurethane market size, industry status and forecast, competition landscape and growth opportunity.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244680
Some of the Top Key Players of Polyurethane Market Report Are:
- Market Dynamics – Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities
- Market Segmentation – Types, Applications, Regions, and Technology
- Market Trends
- Competitive Landscape
- SWOT Analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244680
Key Market Trends:
Growing Demand from Building & Construction Industry
– Polyurethane based foams are used as insulating materials in homes, refrigerators, and are used for several other purposes. Insulating foams helps consumers cut down their heating and cooling costs.
– The building & conatruction industry is by far the largest consumer for rigid and sprays polyurethane foam. With the rising number of building codes that promote energy-efficient structures, home builders and consumers are gradually moving toward building strategies that deliver performance and energy savings in the long run.
– According to the department of energy, heating and cooling costs account for 48% of the energy use in a typical US household. Spray polyurethanes are important solutions in improving a home’s energy efficiency, along with other insulating foams, such as EPS, XPS, etc.
– According to the US Environmental Protection Agency, energy star program can save up to 11% on a person’s energy bills, by adding insulation and sealing air leaks.
– If properly insulated, the spray foam insulation can also provide protection against moisture. This, in turn, reduces the chances of walls developing harmful molds, mildews, etc. In addition to providing temperature and moisture control, insulation is often used to provide noise reduction. The insulation also proves to be helpful during the summer season in reducing air-conditioning.
– From the above mentioned factors, the demand for polyurethane from building & construction industry is expected to rapidly grow over the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
– Asia-Pacific region dominated the global market share in 2018. With growing construction activities and rapid urbanization in countries such as China and India, the usage of polyurethane is increasing in the region.
– Furniture and construction industries are among the fastest-growing end-user industries in India. The construction sector in India has been growing rapidly with an increased investment by the government. The Indian government’s ‘Housing for All by 2022’ is a major game changer for the industry. A cumulative total of USD 24.67 billion foreign direct investment has been made for the construction activities (including townships, built-up infrastructure, and construction- development projects) in the country, between the period of April 2000 to December 2017.
– The country is likely to witness an investment of around USD 1.3 trillion in housing over the next seven years, where it is likely to witness the construction of 60 million new homes. Thus the availability of affordable housing is expected to rise by around 70% by 2024, in India.
– In the first quarter of 2018 alone, office leasing activity across India’s top 8 markets was at an all-time high. A total of about 11 million sq. ft. of office space take-up was recorded in Q1 2018, registering an increase of about 25% from Q1 2017. This has largely driven the commercial construction activity in India.
– All such factors coupled with increasing consumption from other emerging economies of Asia-Pacific is driving the growth of the market in the region.
The Report Covers:
- Comprehensive research methodology of Polyurethane market
- In-depth analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the global sleep aid market
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the global Polyurethane market
- Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecasted revenues
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players Companies Mentioned
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244680
Detailed TOC of Polyurethane Market Report 2020-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Growing Demand from Bedding, Carpet and Cushioning Industry
4.1.2 Growing Demand from Construction Industry
4.1.3 Recyclable Products
4.2.1 Competition from Fiberglass and Polystyrene Foam
4.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters 5 Force Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
18.104.22.168 Rigid Foam
22.214.171.124 Flexible Foam
5.1.3 Adhesives and Sealants
5.1.5 Other Applications
5.2 End-user Industry
5.2.1 Furniture and interiors
5.2.2 Building and Construction
5.2.3 Electronics and Appliances
5.2.7 Other End-user Industries (Industrial, Textiles and Apparel, Fibers, Medical, and Marine)
126.96.36.199 South Korea
188.8.131.52 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.2 North America
184.108.40.206 United States
220.127.116.11 United Kingdom
18.104.22.168 Rest of Europe
5.3.4 South America
22.214.171.124 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
126.96.36.199 Saudi Arabia
188.8.131.52 South Africa
184.108.40.206 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 BASF SE
6.4.2 Covestro AG
6.4.4 Eurofoam Group Co.
6.4.5 Huntsman Corp.
6.4.6 Recticel SA
6.4.7 Mitsui Chemicals
6.4.8 Wanhua Industrial Group
6.4.9 Armacell Enterprise GmbH & Co. KG
6.4.10 Carpenter Co.
6.4.11 Sekisui Chemical Co. Ltd
6.4.12 Chemtura Corp.
6.4.13 Foamcraft Inc.
6.4.14 FoamPartner Group
6.4.15 Future Foam Inc.
6.4.16 FXI-Foamex Innovations
6.4.17 INOAC Corp.
6.4.18 Nitto Denko Corporation
6.4.19 UFP Technologies Inc.
6.4.20 Rogers Corp.
6.4.21 Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics Corp.
6.4.22 UFP Technologies Inc.
6.4.23 The Vita Group
6.4.24 The Woodbridge Group
6.4.25 Tosoh Corporation
6.4.26 Foam Supplies Inc.
6.4.27 Trelleborg AG
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Increasing demand for Bio-based Polyurethane
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: