The global MEMS foundry outsourcing market is expected to increase from $685.9 million in 2014, and reach $860.4 million in 2020, growing with a CAGR of 3.7% during 2015-2020. The global market of MEMS foundry outsourcing is mainly driven by the growth of the fabless business model segment in the MEMS industry.
Get the Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.psmarketresearch.com/market-analysis/mems-foundry-outsourcing-market/report-sample
The continuously dropping average selling price, emerging new application of MEMS, along with looming adoption of 300mm technologies for MEMS are expected to be the growth drivers for the global MEMS foundry outsourcing market during the forecast period. The new entrants in the MEMS industry are expected to adopt the fabless business model, in order to compete with the falling profit margins, and reduce the overall economy of scale by eliminating capital investment in tools, design support, and foundry setup and maintenance.
This market research report provides a comprehensive overview of the MEMS foundry outsourcing market
- Major factors driving the market and their impact during the short, medium, and long terms
- Market restraints and their impact during the short, medium, and long terms
- Recent trends and evolving opportunities for the market participants
- Historical and the present size of the market segments and understand their comparative future potential
- Potential of on-demand logistics services, so the market players make informed decisions on the sales of their offerings
- Major players operating in the market and their service offerings
Make Enquiry Before Purchase @ https://www.psmarketresearch.com/send-enquiry?enquiry-url=mems-foundry-outsourcing-market
The high cost of fabrication, lack of absolute cost advantage, along with low profit margin from economies of scale due to application specific design requirement of MEMS is hindering the growth of the global market of MEMS foundry outsourcing. Unlike integrated circuits technologies, MEMS cannot be manufactured in standardized manufacturing processes. This has led to the growth of fabless MEMS design houses during the recent years.