Fortune Business Insights offers a detailed overview of the global market in a report, titled The global gas insulated switchgear market size is projected to reach USD 36.60 billion by 2026 on account of the increasing demand for energy worldwide. Gas insulated switchgear market is a substation with high voltage wherein major electrical equipment is placed in a sealed environment with an insulating medium, i.e., sulfur hexafluoride gas or SF6. All electrical switching equipment such as busbars, earth switches, isolators, circuit breakers, and others are completely enclosed inside modules filled with the SF6 gas. A recently published report by Fortune Business Insights™ titled, “Gas Insulated Switchgear Market Size, Share and Industry Analysis, By Voltage (Up to 66 kV, 66 kV – 170 kV, 170 kV – 550 kV, and Above 550 kV), By Installation (Indoor and Outdoor), By End User (Utility, Industrial, Commercial, and Others), and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026.” offers a comprehensive overview of the market and its prime growth trajectories. According to this report, the market value stood at USD 21.13 billion in 2018 and will rise at a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period, 2019 to 2026.
The report provides a 360-degree overview of the market, listing various factors restricting, propelling, and obstructing the market in the forecast duration. The report also provides additional information such as interesting insights, key industry developments, detailed segmentation of the market, list of prominent players operating in the market, and other Gas insulated switchgear Market trends. The report is available for sale on the company website.
- Fuji Electric
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- Nissin Electric Co Ltd
- Meidensha Corporation
- CHEM Group
- Schneider Electric
- Hyundai Electric & Energy Systems Co., Ltd.
- Toshiba International Corporation
- Larsen & Toubro
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
- Other Players
Reasons to Purchase this Report market:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Hemostatic Agents Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
Segmentation Gas insulated switchgear market:
- Up to 66 kV
- 66 kV – 170 kV
- 170 kV – 550 kV
- Above 550 kV
By End User
- North America (the U.S. and Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, and the Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, Australia, Southeast Asia, and the Rest of Asia- Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and the Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and the Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Contents for Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Gas insulated switchgear Market Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Gas insulated switchgear Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
- Company Profiles
Important Features that are under Offering and Key Highlights of the Market Report:
- Detailed overview of Market Share
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application, etc.
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape of Market
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising market growth
Other Exclusive Reports:
Gas insulated switchgear market size was USD 21.13 bil, elion in 2018 and is projected to reach USD 36.60 billion by 2026.
Wind tower market size stood at USD 24.82 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 45.72 billion by 2027.
Inspection, repair, and maintenance market size was USD 34.54 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 60.26 billion by 2026.
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]