Light Control Switches: Introduction
- A light control switch is a smart network-based lighting control solution that combines communication between two or more system inputs and outputs related to lighting controls. Light control switches need one or more central devices to control the operation of the network.
- Light control switches are made by using wireless controls, electronic sensors, and electronics timers. Light control switches help in saving and reducing the power consumption of various industries and households. It is used for evolving automatic processes and advancement in technologies. Light control switches are used to regulate energy consumption in residential, commercial, and industrial spaces to avoid unwanted utilization of energy.
- For example, it provides lighting in a hallway, large room, or stairwell to be controlled from multiple locations. Light control switches are also found in flashlights, lights, fans, vehicles, and other devices that can be controlled with hand-held, infrared, wireless remotes.
Rising Demand for Energy-saving Lighting Systems and Government Efforts to Conserve Energy Boosting the Market
- Lighting consumes a significant portion of energy across the world, due to its significant use. LED lighting was introduced with the evolution of technologies, which offers a higher level of energy efficiency than traditional lamps. Governments worldwide are encouraging the use of LED lights in residential, commercial, and industrial premises. In addition, governments of countries across regions, especially Europe, North America, and Asia Pacific, are phasing out conventional light sources with energy-efficient LED lights.
- Furthermore, in view of energy saving, various lighting companies, including Lutron Electronics Company and Cree, Inc., have introduced light control switches. These lights help organizations and households across the globe in conserving energy and protecting the environment.
- Government efforts to save a large amount of energy requires prominent use of LED lights that are dimmable, as well as light control switches. This factor is projected to have a high impact on the global light control switches market during the forecast period.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Some Major Players with Recent Developments in the Global Market
- In 2018, Deako launched a new modular smart lighting system for home builders. Home builders are increasingly seeking smart technology pre-installed in their homes. Home builders have only been able to offer smart lighting in one or two locations in the home due to cost restrictions.
- In 2017, Schneider Electric launched Smart Touch, a touch switch that ensures comfort and convenience. It is a soft switching with a single & feather touch operation, remote control operation with IR technology, and no mechanical wear & tear.
Regional Light Control Switches Market
- In terms of region, the global light control switches market can be split into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa. The market in North America is expected to be conducive during the forecast period, owing to strong presence of key market players, technological advancements, and regulations promoting the adoption of LEDs in the region, especially in developed economies such as the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
- Business performance of the light control switches market in Europe is expected to be favorable, as governments and regulatory bodies in the region are encouraging the usage of LED lights with dimmable and color tunable light control switches.
- The light control switches market in Asia Pacific is also expected to be conducive during the forecast period, due to strong presence of key market players, technological advancements, and regulations supporting the adoption of LEDs in the region, especially in economies such as China, India, Japan, Australia, and South Korea.
Key Players in the Global Market
The global light control switches market was highly fragmented in 2018. Prominent players operating in the global market are focusing on technological developments and expansions to meet the growing demand for light control switches. Moreover, manufacturers are signing partnerships for the development of innovative products and gain higher profit margins.
Request For Covid19 Impact Analysis Across Industries And Markets – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=78217
Key players operating in the global light control switches market include:
- Legrand S.A.
- Leviton Manufacturing Co., Inc.
- Lutron Electronics Co., Inc.
- Hubbell Lighting, Inc.
- Cooper Industries, Inc.
- Osram GmbH
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Acuity Brands Lighting, Inc.
- Honeywell International Inc
- Schneider Electric SE
- Daintree Networks, Inc.
Global Light Control Switches Market: Research Scope
Global Light Control Switches Market, by Product
Global Light Control Switches Market, by Type of Solution
- Standalone Light Control Solutions
- Integrated Light Control Solutions
Global Light Control Switches Market, by Application
Global Light Control Switches Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Light Control Switches Market, Request for a Sample
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Related Reports Press-Release –
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]