Global microbiome sequencing market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 3455.33 million by 2026, registering a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the focus of various researchers on utilization of this technology in the development of personalized medicine and dietary applications.
The Microbiome Sequencing market research report makes businesses powerful whether it is large, medium or small for thriving and succeeding in the market. Competitive intelligence included in the market document is a further very important aspect that assists businesses top the market. The transparent, consistent and extensive market information of the report will definitely develop the business and perks up return on investment (ROI). The features or parameters covered in this report help to take the business towards the development and success. The Microbiome Sequencing market business report studies and evaluates market drivers, market restraints, challenges, opportunities and key developments in the market.
Ask For Complimentary Sample PDF| Request At https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-microbiome-sequencing-market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global microbiome sequencing market are BIOLOG; Cosmosid Inc; Illumina, Inc.; Metabiomics Corp.; Oxford Nanopore Technologies; BaseClear B.V.; BGI; BioMathematica; Charles River; CoreBiome, Inc.; Clinical-Microbiomics A/S; Diversigen; Eurofins Scientific; LABCYTE INC.; Leucine Rich Bio Pvt Ltd.; Microbiome Insights; MICROBIOME THERAPEUTICS, LLC; Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.; Molzym GmbH & Co. KG; Norgen Biotek Corp.; Phase Genomics Inc.; QIAGEN; Resphera Biosciences, LLC; Shoreline Biome; StarSEQ GmbH; Viome, Inc.; Zymo Research among others.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2019, LOOP GENOMICS announced the launch of new kits aimed at enhancing the ultra-high resolution microbiome sequencing solutions for researchers. The kits are provided in combination with Illumina’s instruments which can reduce the overall costs of researches and provide valuable insights with high accuracy
- In January 2019, OraSure Technologies announced that they had agreed to acquire two separate organizations to enhance their growth strategies and align their business strategies to meet the growing consumer demands for microbiome services, as well as enhancing the expertise of non-invasive sampling collection
- Increasing adoption of genomic research methods along with widening areas of application for microbiome sequencing technology is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Increasing demands for next-generation sequencing services will also propel the growth of the market
- Decreasing costs associated with NGS technology giving rise to a greater adoption rate also acts as a market driver
- Increasing investment expenditure being incurred on advancing and utilization of microbiome research will boost this market growth
- Lack of technically proficient individuals is expected to hinder the growth of the market
- Concerns regarding the legal and ethical issues in concerns to genome sequencing methods; this factor is expected to restrict the growth of the market
Inquiry For Customize Report With Discount at : https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-microbiome-sequencing-market
Segmentation: Global Microbiome Sequencing Market
By Sequencing Technology
- Sanger Sequencing
- High-Throughput Sequencing
- Third-Generation Sequencing
- Sequencing By Ligation (SBL)
- Sequencing By Synthesis (SBS)
- Shotgun Sequencing
- Whole Genome Sequencing
- Targeted Gene Sequencing
- RNA Sequencing
- Reagents & Kits
By Targeted Disease
- Gastrointestinal Diseases
- Infectious Diseases
- CNS Diseases
- Drug & Biomarker Discovery
- Genetic Screening
- Disease Diagnosis Research
- Personalized Medicine
By Research Type
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology
- Academic Centers & Research Institutes
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
By Laboratory Type
- Dry Lab
- Wet Lab
- North America
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
Get Full Table Of content @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-microbiome-sequencing-market
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like Asia, United States, and Europe.
About Data Bridge Market Research
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]