“Flexible Packaging Market” offers a detailed analysis of the competition and leading companies of the global Flexible Packaging market. Here, it concentrates on the recent developments, sales, market value, production, gross margin, and other important factors of the business of top players operating in the global market. Flexible Packaging Market is comprehensively prepared with the main focus on the competitive landscape, geographical growth, segmentation, and market dynamics, including drivers, restraints, and opportunities. It sheds light on key production, revenue, and consumption trends so that players could improve their sales and growth in the Global Flexible Packaging Market.
Request a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244289
Flexible Packaging Market Manufacturer Segment Analysis:
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at –https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244289
Key Market Trends:
Beverage Segment Holds Significant Share in Flexible Packaging Market
– Flexible packaging not only plays a pivotal role in reducing beverage and product waste but also allows online brands to reinvigorate their packaging, in order to enhance the e-commerce experience.
– The US Dairy Export Council (USDEC) and Food Innovation and Resource Center (FIRC) at Singapore Polytechnic are leveraging the rising dairy demand by creating Southeast Asian food with reduced salt and sugar, using the US dairy ingredients.
– Southeast Asia is the second-largest market for US dairy exports, and the market was valued at USD 690 million, in 2017. In terms of consumer trends, according to USDEC, Southeast Asian customers are increasingly being conscious of artificial food ingredients, and are preferring flexible packaging that would significantly preserve the integrity of natural and clean label products.
– The prevalence of flexible packaging in the beverage sector is quite evident when browsing through the selection in the vending machines. The products for sales are convenient, single-use, and mostly packaged in flexible films.ckaging.
Asia-Pacific to Grow Lucratively in Future
– Asia-Pacific is the largest market for the packaging industry, accounting for over 40% of the world’s consumption.
– The main customers of the folding carton industry in the region are the healthcare, tobacco products, household care, and hardware and electrical markets. With the growing Asian economy, all these markets are performing extremely well, outperforming the world as a whole, in terms of percentage growth.
– The greatest opportunity for the flexible packaging market in Asia, lies in the online retail market containing both the largest market, China, and the fastest-growing market, India. China consumed 585.7 billion units of flexible packaging in 2016, and the packaging market in China witnessed continued growth, owing to the fast-paced growth in the consumer goods segment.
– These demands from the region have urged the companies to invest in technologies enhancing the production capacity by offering advanced pa
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future global Flexible Packaging market outlook in the developed and emerging markets.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market, with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market.
- The regions that are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments and strategies employed by the major market players.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244289
Detailed TOC of Flexible Packaging Market – Segmented by Geography – Growth, Trend, and Forecast:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Increased Demand for Convenient Packaging
4.3.2 Demand for Longer Shelf Life and Changing Lifestyle
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 Concerns About the Environment and Recycling
4.5 Value Chain / Supply Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.6.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.6.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.6.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Product Type
5.1.4 Other Product Types
5.2 By Material
5.3 By End-user Industry
5.3.3 Pharmaceutical and Medical
5.3.4 Household and Personal Care
5.3.5 Other End-user Industry
5.4.1 North America
220.127.116.11 United States
18.104.22.168 United Kingdom
5.4.3 Asia Pacific
22.214.171.124 South Korea
126.96.36.199 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.4.4 Latin America
188.8.131.52 Rest of Latin America
5.4.5 Middle East & Africa
184.108.40.206 Saudi Arabia
220.127.116.11 South Africa
18.104.22.168 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Amcor Ltd.
6.1.2 Berry Global Inc.
6.1.3 Bemis Company Inc.
6.1.4 Mondi Group
6.1.5 Sealed Air Corporation
6.1.6 Coveris Holdings SA
6.1.7 Comexi Group Industries SAU
6.1.8 Coherent Inc.
6.1.9 Sei SpA
6.1.10 WIPF Doypak (Wipf AG)
6.1.11 FlexPak Services LLC
6.1.12 Laser Packaging Manufacturing PTE Limited
6.1.13 Mespack (A Duravant Company)
6.1.14 Sonoco Products Company
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports:
Potassium Fluotitanate Market Size Analysis 2020 – Global Industry Scope, Key Players, Top Regions, Current Industry Trend with Growth Rate, CAGR Status Forecast to 2026 | Report by Industry Research.co