(Albany, US) DelveInsight has launched a new report on Allergic Rhino-Conjunctivitis Epidemiology
DelveInsight’s ‘Allergic Rhino-Conjunctivitis Epidemiology Forecast to 2030‘ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted Allergic Rhino-Conjunctivitis epidemiology in the 7MM, i.e., the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
Allergic Rhinoconjunctivitis (ARC), which is caused by an allergen, refers to nose and eye problems that occur at least once a week. When only the nose is affected, it is called allergic rhinitis (AR). It is also known as hay fever, “sinus” or “sensitive nose”. When only the eyes are affected, it is called allergic conjunctivitis. The disease is triggered by exposure to seasonal and/or perennial allergens and, depending on the nature of the allergenic triggers and patterns of exposure, symptoms may be persistent or intermittent.
Request for free sample page:- https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/allergic-rhino-conjunctivitis-epidemiology-forecast
Allergic Rhino-Conjunctivitis Epidemiology
Allergic rhinoconjunctivitis (ARC) is a common chronic disorder in children. It can cause learning problems and has a great impact on quality of life. Uncontrolled allergic may aggravate the symptoms of asthma. The term allergic rhinoconjunctivitis is preferable to allergic rhinitis because most patients also have ocular symptoms. Individuals generally develop symptoms of AR or ARC before the age of 20 years, with approximately 40% of patients becoming symptomatic by 6 years of age. Approximately 50–60% of patients with allergic rhinitis have associated symptoms of allergic conjunctivitis that on total constitutes the cases of ARC.
Allergic rhinoconjunctivitis Key Facts
- The study conducted by Blaiss et al., titled “The burden of allergic rhinitis and allergic rhinoconjunctivitis on adolescents”, estimates that in an European analysis of population-based studies the estimated prevalence was found to be 15.1–37.8% in adolescents aged 12–15 years, and data from a cross-sectional study in the US estimated an AR prevalence of 24.8% in 14–17 year. It was also observed that prevalence in this age group is increasing.
- According to the study conducted by Langen et al., titled “Prevalence of allergic diseases in Germany: results of the German Health Interview and Examination Survey for Adults (DEGS1)”, the lifetime prevalence of allergic rhinoconjunctivitis was found to be 14.8%.
- The High Prevalence Of Allergic Rhinoconjunctivitis And Correlation With Cedar And Cypress Pollen Counts In Japanese Schoolchildren” conducted by Yoshida et al., in Japan, the prevalence of ARC is 16.2% in younger children (6–7 years) and 21.7% in older children (13–14 years). There was a positive correlation between the prevalence of ARC and the cedar pollen counts in younger children.
- Allergic Rhinoconjunctivitis: Epidemiology”, estimates that the prevalence of reported rhinitis with itchy, watery eyes (rhinoconjunctivitis) varied among centers from 0.8% to 14.9% in the 6–7-year-olds and from 1.4% to 39.7% in the 13–14-year-olds. In the United States, the ISAAC surveys found the prevalence to range from 12% to 22% among the 13–14-year-olds.
Allergic rhinoconjunctivitis Report Scope
- The Allergic Rhino-Conjunctivitis report covers a detailed overview explaining its causes, symptoms, classification, pathophysiology, diagnosis and treatment patterns
- The Allergic Rhino-Conjunctivitis Epidemiology Report and Model provide an overview of the risk factors and global trends of Allergic Rhino-Conjunctivitis in the seven major markets (7MM:US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan)
- The report provides insight about the historical and forecasted patient pool of Allergic Rhino-Conjunctivitis in seven major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK), and Japan
- The report helps to recognize the growth opportunities in the 7MM with respect to the patient population
- The report assesses the disease risk and burden and highlights the unmet needs of Allergic Rhino-Conjunctivitis
- The report provides the segmentation of the Allergic Rhino-Conjunctivitis epidemiology
Download free sample page:- https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/allergic-rhino-conjunctivitis-epidemiology-forecast
Table of content
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary of Allergic Rhino-Conjunctivitis
3. Allergic Rhino-Conjunctivitis: Disease Background and Overview
4. Patient Journey
5. Epidemiology and Patient Population
6. Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
7. KOL Views
8. Unmet Needs
10. DelveInsight Capabilities
12. About DelveInsight
Why should you buy this report?
- The Allergic Rhino-Conjunctivitis Epidemiology report will allow the user to –
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global Allergic Rhino-Conjunctivitis market
- Quantify patient populations in the global Allergic Rhino-Conjunctivitis market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for Allergic Rhino-Conjunctivitis therapeutics in each of the markets covered
- Understand the magnitude of Allergic Rhino-Conjunctivitis population by its epidemiology
- The Allergic Rhino-Conjunctivitis Epidemiology Model developed by DelveInsight is easy to navigate, interactive with dashboards, and epidemiology based with transparent and consistent methodologies. Moreover, the model supports data presented in the report and showcases disease trends over 11-year forecast period using reputable sources.
- Allergic Rhino-Conjunctivitis Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast 2030
- Allergic Rhino-Conjunctivitis Pipeline Insight 2020
DelveInsight is a Business Consulting and Market research company, providing expert business solutions for life science vertical and offering quintessential advisory services in the areas of R&D, Strategy Formulation, Operations, Competitive Intelligence, Competitive Landscaping, and Mergers & Acquisitions