The Europe Pharmaceutical Packaging Market Research Report Forecast 2020 – 2025 is a valuable source of insightful data for business strategists. It provides the industry overview with growth analysis and historical & futuristic cost, revenue, demand, and supply data (as applicable). The report also takes into account the impact of the novel COVID-19 pandemic on the Europe Pharmaceutical Packaging market and offers a clear assessment of the projected market fluctuations during the forecast period. The research analysts provide an elaborate description of the value chain and its distributor analysis. This Market study provides comprehensive data that enhances the understanding, scope, and application of this report.
The Europe Pharmaceutical Packaging Market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of about 8.1% over the forecast period 2020 to 2025.
Get Exclusive Sample Copy of the Report to understand the structure of the complete report:
Top Key Players in the Global Europe Pharmaceutical Packaging Market: Amcor, CCL Industries, Intrapac, Rexam Plc, and Schott AG
Key Market Trends
Sustainable packaging materials to drive the market growth
– The pharmaceuticals industry is known to be a significant global polluter as it is responsible for generating the greenhouse gas emissions, i.e., 55% greater than that of the gas emitted by the automotive industry owing to the growing number of regulations and compliance such as the Paris agreement added with raising concern of people against the non-recyclable packaging materials is enabling the manufacturers to switch to sustainable materials.
– Also, Most of the R&D efforts by Europe’s pharma packaging companies concerning drug dispensing systems are focused on factors such as sustainability, increasing compliance, and child safety considerations, among others.
– For instance, major players such as Ramaco Siebler, Huhtamaki announced their plans to launch a range of recyclable unit dose packaging for the reliable pharmaceutical products to be made from recyclable material such as polyolefin laminate. The component of the packaging is expected to be made from 90% of either polypropylene or polyethylene, with more than 70% of the product would be recycled. Also, the companies have significantly reduced their emissions over the years.
– Furthermore, In February 2020, Natupharma A/S based in Europe developed a novel completely recyclable, biodegradable plastic packaging solution made of plastic additive and sugarcane, which is aimed to be used in the pharmaceutical industry owing to its biodegradability nature that does not alter the product’ shelf life.
– Evidently, It is expected that pharma packaging will shift towards more sustainable materials by moving away from the plastic, which the industry traditionally has been heavily dependent on for design and manufacturing. Also, the industry would continue the application of polyethylene terephthalate (PET) owing to its capability of breaking down its molecular level back into PET.
Germany to hold major market share
– Germany is expected to hold a significant market share in the region owing to factors such as its significant contribution in the European pharmaceutical & packaging industry, presence of few prominent vendors in the region including Gerresheimer AG, and Schott AG, among other and also being one of the largest producers of chemicals and plastics in the region.
– For instance, According to the research conducted by CPhI Worldwide, Germany ranks as Europe’s preeminent pharma industry as per the data drawn from CPhl Annual report and opinions from over 350 global pharma companies. Also, the results consolidate german to as an elite pharmaceutical market.
– Owing to such instance, the Prominent vendors in the region have started to invest in the region to maintain their strategic position in the market. For instance, In February 2020, Schott AG announced its plan for expansion by building a new production plant at its existing site in Mulheim, Germany, to meet the increasing demand for pre-fillable sterile polymer syringes are used in intravenous therapies and highly viscous medications. The construction is expected to be completed by the end of 2021.
– The plant will help the company leverage the rising demand for pharmaceutical packaging made out of high-end polymer and is expected to enhance Schott AG’s position in the pharmaceutical market in the near future. Also, In April 2020, the company further announced its plan to expand its pharmaceutical packaging business by investing USD 1 billion until the year 2025.
Regional Analysis for Market:
For a comprehensive understanding of market dynamics, the Europe Pharmaceutical Packaging market is analyzed across key geographies namely: United States, China, Europe, Japan, South-east Asia, India, and others. Each of these regions is analyzed on the basis of market findings across major countries in these regions for a macro-level understanding of the market.
This Europe Pharmaceutical Packaging Market statistical surveying report underlines the leading merchants in this market everywhere throughout the world. This sector of the report includes market depictions, requirements, and product portrayals, manufacture, competence, contact figures, cost, and revenue. In a comparable way, automated gathering, upstream raw materials, and downstream demand studies are administered.
Grab Your Report at an Impressive 20% Discount! Please click Here @
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
-Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
-Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
-Analytical Tools: The Europe Pharmaceutical Packaging Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyze the growth of the key players operating in the market.
The research includes historic data from 2015 to 2020 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales, and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Finally, the Europe Pharmaceutical Packaging Market report is the believable source for gaining the Market research that will exponentially accelerate your business. The report gives the principle locale, economic situations with the item value, benefit, limit, generation, supply, request, and Market development rate, and figure and so on. This report additionally Present a new task SWOT examination, speculation attainability investigation, and venture return investigation.
Buy Full Reports:
Customization of this Report: This Europe Pharmaceutical Packaging market report could be customized to the customer’s requirements. Please contact our sales professional ([email protected]), we will ensure you obtain the report which works for your needs.
Market Insights Reports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. Market Insights Reports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
[email protected] | [email protected]
Note: All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 on the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.